The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whole different animal now though
We didnt have a football team that year :dahell:
Yeah i know but that memory of Michigan is good enough.:ehh:

I saw us whoop Michigan ass,i'm good on them.

source.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Anybody going to any other games this season?

Yall Ohio State/Michigan nikkas better hitting that shyt up :ufdup:

Looking at these LSU vs Bama tix if LSU keeps rolling and if my squad can somehow end up in the Rose Bowl i'm tryna finally hit that :noah:
I want to go to the game, doubt I can make it though. My fam usually meets up in Cincy for Thanksgiving. Prolly won't be able to get there this year. Tickets are a bytch. My brother is a doctor at the OSU Medical Center and tickets for The Game he hard for even him to get.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I want to go to the game, doubt I can make it though. My fam usually meets up in Cincy for Thanksgiving. Prolly won't be able to get there this year. Tickets are a bytch. My brother is a doctor at the OSU Medical Center and tickets for The Game he hard for even him to get.
Tickets are out there, looked at some last week, cheap seats (c deck) started at $200. They at $260 now. If both teams undefeated im a go, and take the hit on the price going up. Not going if them bums have a loss though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go to sleep last night thinking the injury situation couldn't get any worse then I wake up today and see Alvin Kamara might be done for the year.

WTF is going on in Knoxville?

The injuries are getting preposterous.

Alvin Kamara and 10 brutal injuries that have derailed the Tennessee Vols’ season

Right now we've lost:

- Alvin Kamara
- Cam Sutton
- Jalen Reeves-Maybin
- Darrin Kirkland Jr.
- Jalen Hurd

That's 5 of our 7 best players INJURED.

Only Dobbs and Barnett are healthy.

MustafaSTL

Daps
I go to sleep last night thinking the injury situation couldn't get any worse then I wake up today and see Alvin Kamara might be done for the year.

WTF is going on in Knoxville?

The injuries are getting preposterous.

Alvin Kamara and 10 brutal injuries that have derailed the Tennessee Vols’ season

Right now we've lost:

- Alvin Kamara
- Cam Sutton
- Jalen Reeves-Maybin
- Darrin Kirkland Jr.
- Jalen Hurd

That's 5 of our 7 best players INJURED.

Only Dobbs and Barnett are healthy.
@Brooklynzson @cook :ban:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Tickets are out there, looked at some last week, cheap seats (c deck) started at $200. They at $260 now. If both teams undefeated im a go, and take the hit on the price going up. Not going in them bums have a loss though.
Yeah, by being a bytch, I mean they're hella expensive. Will be astronomical as each team continues to win. And yeah, if both are undefeated heading to the Game, it'll have a bigger feel than the 2006 game.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, by being a bytch, I mean they're hella expensive. Will be astronomical as each team continues to win. And yeah, if both are undefeated heading to the Game, it'll have a bigger feel than the 2006 game.
Yep, they'll get to 400 or 500 easy, A deck will get to 1000

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Anybody going to any other games this season?

Yall Ohio State/Michigan nikkas better hitting that shyt up :ufdup:

Looking at these LSU vs Bama tix if LSU keeps rolling and if my squad can somehow end up in the Rose Bowl i'm tryna finally hit that :noah:
SECCG and Peach Bowl