The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Mocks mean nothing right now. Yu should kno that with all those projected 1st rounders y'all had at this point last year. He might develop into a 2nd option tho
I mean ok he's still a 1st or 2nd round pick. Ridley has more yards and TDs than Dural and Dupree combined breh. stop talkin

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps

:lolbron: during the game yesterday:russ:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean ok he's still a 1st or 2nd round pick. Ridley has more yards and TDs than Dural and Dupree combined breh. stop talkin
That doesn't mean shyt those two are not in situations where they can show their talent. Dural numbers are the up there yet I'll take him before I'd take the other two

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're on.

I hope you don't disappear on me. Cause this bet was too easy.
Just so everyone is clear the bet is this:

If Tennessee goes 11-1 or better....I WIN.

If Tennessee goes 10-2 or worse.....the not so intelligent @KRiLL (+) wins

this is too easy....lol
I'mma enjoy clowning you all season for taking such a dumb bet so I hope you stick around.
If he said Tennessee will lose at least one game, I woulda hestitated a lil. But 2 losses? :mjlol:

This is gonna be one of the most dominant teams in college football history. They might drop a game based on luck for the other team. But they ain't losing 2.

A natty is all about guaranteed. I'm just here sitting back enjoying the ride.
dude is straight comedy...

ocghMIo.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee players that missed all or part of the Alabama game.

Cu5gM8_UIAATwM0.jpg:large

That's 17 guys who were on the PRESEASON 2-deep.

12 of them were listen as STARTERS on the depth chart for Game 1.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see another team lose 12 starters (7 of them on defense) for a game against the #1 team in the country and see how they perform.

We'll be back though. And when we get our rematch in Atlanta, the Tide will go down. Believe Dat.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
The word "thug" to describe players just for taunting gets used too frequent on some team message boards :scust:

Especially the southern schools :mjpls:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see another team lose 12 starters (7 of them on defense) for a game against the #1 team in the country and see how they perform.

We'll be back though. And when we get our rematch in Atlanta, the Tide will go down. Believe Dat.
Yall got that ass whooped, that shyt was embarrassing, at home too. Yall nikkas soft, they slow, unathletic. Dobbs better go ahead and make that switch to wr. Dont be like my nikka Terelle Pryor and wait so late. Hurd is trash. Barnett and the wr #15 is the only players on the team. Rest of them cats Kentucky/Vandy type talent. Bums need to be dropped out the top 25

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another lackluster weekend in CFB.

Only good game was OSU/Wisky

Clemson sucks but their weak schedule means they're going to go undefeated unless FSU plays like FSU.

My 4 playoff teams stay the same with a different order

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State/ Michigan winner
3. Washington (hey got to give them credit)
4. Clemson (This team does not look good at all) I’m really tempted to put the OSU/ Michigan loser in this slot

Next teams up
5. Osu/ Michigan loser
6. Louisville
7. A&M