Daps
Reppin
bama

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Those are just a bunch of college receivers most of them are not goin to amount to much in the pros. Maybe Ridley, he's not Julio or Cooper tho

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, Cooper and Julio both had Sophomore slumps, Ridley is closer to Coop than he is Julio though because of their style.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ridley is great if he was 2 inches taller he would be a top 5 pick. And Stewart will be playing in the NFL next year too. OJ Howard will be the first TE off the board. Foster and Sims have all the talent and skill set they just haven't gotten a chance yet and had injuries hold them back. And Trevon Diggs is already making a lot of noise as a true freshman I could see him blossoming into a great WR too

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ridley is great if he was 2 inches taller he would be a top 5 pick. And Stewart will be playing in the NFL next year too. OJ Howard will be the first TE off the board. Foster and Sims have all the talent and skill set they just haven't gotten a chance yet and had injuries hold them back. And Trevon Diggs is already making a lot of noise as a true freshman I could see him blossoming into a great WR too
:mjlol: Yu really don't believe that.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Ohio state was also on the road. And yea settling for FGs means ur offense isnt good enough to score TDs against a good defense.

What kind of question is that?

Fair enough. What's wrong with the question?

You said Michigan ain't talented enough to be in the Top 4, so which of the teams 5-8 would you put ahead of them? In your case, it must be because of offensive production since Michigan is so bad offensively...