Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Our backup kicker was injured :damn:
yall strength program
xG1I8dW.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The 500 people he has on staff will have 12 quarters of tape and whatever else they can dig up.
He always has that. LSU always played them tight at home regardless.

Now they have a coach who's not a dumbass, i give em a good chance.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ohio State only scored 23 points against that same team. And Michigan would of had 23 if they could have made some field goals.

So do you think Washington, Texas A&M and Louisville should be ahead of them based solely on offensive production?
Ohio state was also on the road. And yea settling for FGs means ur offense isnt good enough to score TDs against a good defense.

What kind of question is that?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
why yu named all ur whole recieving Corp when only about 3 of them make an impact :mjlol:. Here y'all go again with the future 1st rounder talk, y'all said the same thing last year and none of went 1st round and all of them look like bust compare to the Bama hype they get.
Deion Jones/Richard Robinson/Jalen Mills>>>>Henry/Reed/Allen/Jones

On a off year we put a better draft class than y'all.
They all make an impact. U don't watch Bama games I think u already proved that..

What? no

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
People in here still doubting Michigan :mjlol: I swear y'all don't watch their games. Y'all just watch the highlights and look up stats.
Everyone watched Michigan struggle to beat Wisconsin at home. U have played no one else. Sorry if people don't put stock in a win over Rutgers =/

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People in here still doubting Michigan :mjlol: I swear y'all don't watch their games. Y'all just watch the highlights and look up stats.

There has been only 1 Michigan game this season that any non UM fan would dare to watch and your offense was absolute :trash: in that game