Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
meaningless but hilarious...
gVnQ8Zc.png

:scust:
They try so hard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@lucky lefty

Pod 1: GT, UVA, Notre Dame, UNC
Pod 2: FSU, BC, Syracuse, VT
Pod 3: Clemson, NC State, Pitt, ????
Pod 4: Louisville, Duke, Miami, Wake

Permanent Cross Pod Rivals
FSU, Miami, UVA, ???
GT, Clemson, VT,Wake
Clemson, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse
UNC, Duke, Notre Dame, BC

Let's say FSU schedule, they have their 3 teams in their pod, rotate another pod every year, and their 2 permapod rivals for 9 conference games. You still got Florida, and 1 scrub game, and maybe another big non conference game.

BC
Cuse
VT
Then Pod 3 Teams
Clemson
NC State
Pitt
????

Then the2 cross pod permanent rival games (for the pod you not playing that season)
Miami
UVA

Then
Florida
Southwestern Scrub A&M
Oregon

Boom.

I know UConn wants in BADLY. I just don't see if being beneficial to the league. Maryland leaving sucks, but unless they expand to Florida again (maybe nabbing South Florida), I don't see a good 16th team

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
that's the fukkery that comes along with working at places like Austin, Tuscaloosa and such. Rabid, impatient fan bases and x10 when it comes to lunatic boosters. Recipe for disaster. He would be better off going to somewhere like Purdue and building it up
The best coaching decision maybe since saban left the dolphins for the NFL was Chris Peterson going to the sleeping giant that is Washington over USC or the other jobs he was rumored for. Significantly more job security, deep pockets and history, and a big chance to win and decent recruitability

Similar schools now would be, upon their next availability, Pitt, Georgia Tech, Cal, Arizona St and to a lesser extent Minnesota

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Wow 144 yards against the WOAT big ten team since bottom level northwestern.

:ufdup: Remember that when michigan destroys them and peppers or lewis or Evans has an NFL blitz level stat line and you try to discredit it
Ill remember in 2 weeks when he does it against Wisky at their place and we put up 40 plus :Unoudonebuckedup:. Yall offense is so :LarryscUM:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The best coaching decision maybe since saban left the dolphins for the NFL was Chris Peterson going to the sleeping giant that is Washington over USC or the other jobs he was rumored for. Significantly more job security, deep pockets and history, and a big chance to win and decent recruitability

Similar schools now would be, upon their next availability, Pitt, Georgia Tech, Cal, Arizona St and to a lesser extent Minnesota

Georgia Board of Regents won't let us expand our major offerings and the School doesn't want to remove that mandatory Calculus, Physics, and Chem for all incoming freshmen man. If we at GT had some legit liberal arts degrees, it would help. That's what Duke, Notre Dame, and Stanford have that we don't.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think Narduzzi can do some things if he can keep OSU and everyone else out of western PA and find a way into the DMV once Franklin gets canned at the end of the year. How Arizona State isn't a contender is some real head scratching shyt. If they got on their McCartney late 90s Colorado recruiting steez, they'd have the game on lock. Tempe and the co-eds alone would have me riding on a 10-speed to give them my LOI if they had a competent athletic dept and HC

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think Narduzzi can do some things if he can keep OSU and everyone else out of western PA and find a way into the DMV once Franklin gets canned at the end of the year. How Arizona State isn't a contender is some real head scratching shyt. If they got on their McCartney late 90s Colorado recruiting steez, they'd have the game on lock. Tempe and the co-eds alone would have me riding on a 10-speed to give them my LOI if they had a competent athletic dept and HC

shyt yeah.