Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Disgraceful

either let him go now or stand behind him until the end of the season

I can't remember any school ever doing THIS
that's the fukkery that comes along with working at places like Austin, Tuscaloosa and such. Rabid, impatient fan bases and x10 when it comes to lunatic boosters. Recipe for disaster. He would be better off going to somewhere like Purdue and building it up

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Disgraceful

either let him go now or stand behind him until the end of the season

I can't remember any school ever doing THIS

they been trying to fire this cat before the ink was ever dry on the contract. they should have never hired him cause it seems like they've never wanted him

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Moses ain't built for this, they can have him

Like I said Ed O need to make a statement and pull his scholly
he do that, he might as well have his agent start shooting out resumes......with them boosters y'all got, no way they give an interim guy that type of power

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
these 3 tweets are 10000000% accurate.
kGKFzNe.jpg
And that's why I fukks with Wolken. Keeps it a hunnid every time

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
they been trying to fire this cat before the ink was ever dry on the contract. they should have never hired him cause it seems like they've never wanted him

Exactly. It almost seemed that they hired him to fill a minority quota. They hired Strong to say "see, we hired a black guy, are you guys happy now"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Which is why the Swofford needs to do the right thing and move either Louisville or Clemson to the other division....in reality, the divisons should line up like this
Atlantic:Clemson, FSU, Syracuse, BC, Ga Tech, Pitt, Miami
Coastal: NCST, Duke, UNC, Wake, Louisville, UVA, Va Tech

That way, the tobacco road squads can keep their lil funky ass rivalries, you re-establish the Miami/BC, Miami/Pitt Big East rivalry and the competition is more equally spread out instead of in one division.

Way too football power in the Atlantic that way. They have to spread it around. I think once the ACC gets to 16 (which is coming), we'll see the 4 team pod system where you play the 3 other teams in your pod, another pod division, and maybe 2 games vs another pod leaving 3 non conference games available. Or do as they do now with a permanent cross rival from another division just becoming a permanent cross rival in each pod.

Who the 16th team is after Notre Dame joins for football will be interesting.

The "problem" with the ACC isn't really talent, it's coaching. UNC is a sleeping giant. Cutcliffe got Duke to being respectable. Miami scares me with Richt. Clemson and FSU ain't going nowhere. Louisville can and should be a 9+ wins/season team as well. Miami being down for over a decade has hurt the Coastal, but that shyt is going away. Pitt has the ability to be better too, they just need to be consistent. I think VaTech will get it back together as well. The only real dumpster fire team in the conference is Wake.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Way too football power in the Atlantic that way. They have to spread it around. I think once the ACC gets to 16 (which is coming), we'll see the 4 team pod system.

I can see how you say that but Va Tech will be clicking under Fuentes' system next season, UNC will be valid as long as they can keep Fedora, Louisville is pretty consistent, Duke will be decent as a 4th team. I can't see ND joining the conference tho. They lose by joining any conference unless we give them the UT TV deal come up. Keep their network money AND get a piece of the conference TV deal money. If they do expand, I can see UCONN (to satisfy the basketball folks) and after that, I'm lost. ECU? Memphis? W. Va as a wildcard (and would make sense geographically)

Looking back at what I posted, that shyt would guarantee Syracuse winning their division every damn year in basketball

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
that's the fukkery that comes along with working at places like Austin, Tuscaloosa and such. Rabid, impatient fan bases and x10 when it comes to lunatic boosters. Recipe for disaster. He would be better off going to somewhere like Purdue and building it up
This is why Tom Herman should stay at Houston.

Assuming they go to B12.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can see how you say that but Va Tech will be clicking under Fuentes' system next season, UNC will be valid as long as they can keep Fedora, Louisville is pretty consistent, Duke will be decent as a 4th team. I can't see ND joining the conference tho. They lose by joining any conference unless we give them the UT TV deal come up. Keep their network money AND get a piece of the conference TV deal money. If they do expand, I can see UCONN (to satisfy the basketball folks) and after that, I'm lost. ECU? Memphis? W. Va as a wildcard (and would make sense geographically)

thing is, they are pretty much fukked in this whole playoff thing (at least until it gets to 8 teams). Even then, you'd see the Power 5 conference champs get auto playoff bids and 3 at large.

As it stands right now, they have to go undefeated to make the playoffs whereas they can lose a game if they played full time ACC football. Their whole playing 5 ACC games a year shyt is pretty much a wink wink deal as it stands anyway to cover their asses if in the next round of expansion, they are "forced" to join a conference.

CPJ is probably done after next season on the flats with us. I'd like to see Joe Ham get a chance to do something, but I know the experience is lacking. Roof has actually been better than I thought as Defensive Coordinator. I can see him probably getting the job after CPJ is let go. It's not the defense that is losing games for us at GT.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Way too football power in the Atlantic that way. They have to spread it around. I think once the ACC gets to 16 (which is coming), we'll see the 4 team pod system where you play the 3 other teams in our pod, another pod division, and maybe 2 games vs another pod leaving 3 non conference games available.

The "problem" with the ACC isn't really talent, it's coaching. UNC is a sleeping giant. Cutcliffe got Duke to being respectable. Miami scares me with Richt. Clemson and FSU ain't going nowhere. Louisville can and should be a 9+ wins/season team as well. Miami being down for over a decade has hurt the Coastal, but that shyt is going away. Pitt has the ability to be better too, they just need to be consistent. I think VaTech will get it back together as well. The only real dumpster fire team in the conference is Wake.

I forgot them nikkas even existed :mjlol:

but you right. ACC is in the south aka talent hotbed. with good coaching they could be 2000's SEC status