The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
just stop man, cause what you saying isnt true...if he wins only 7-8 games this year, he still wont be on no hot seat..
Still think he won't be on the hot seat if he loses to clemson, miami and another team like north carolina?:francis:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Jimbo losing his cool he's not even using mic anymore
9D9Dvx4.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Rekkapryde

The ACCs coaching has gotten much better and again , I believe the conference has a legit argument for 2nd best in the nation right now. Six teams in the top twenty five :krs: ... hasn't happened in a decade or so... and I thought Notre Dame joining in football was all but a forgone conclusion although I agree it makes more sense for them to stay independent and more geographic / rivalry sense with the B1G.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
but will he still have a job?
A lot of guys get that interim tag off because they have so much support from the players. Coach O the one guy that can do this if he sells it right. Just gotta say yu need to bleed purple and gold to play here and him being a Louisiana guy, people will feel what he's saying. Plus Moses is like the most hated guy in Louisiana right now, no one gon he :whoa: like yu think. Fournette and Guice already calling that dude out and I'm pretty sure a lot in the locker room feel the same way.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

The ACCs coaching has gotten much better and again , I believe the conference has a legit argument for 2nd best in the nation right now. Six teams in the top twenty five :krs: ... hasn't happened in a decade or so... and I thought Notre Dame joining in football was all but a forgone conclusion although I agree it makes more sense for them to stay independent and more geographic / rivalry sense with the B1G.

No doubt, but they don't want to be in the Big 10. The only thing I worry about is who gets to be the 16th team in the ACC. I like Memphis personally but I know that shyt ain't happening. It's probably gonna be UConn but I'm not that thrilled if so. I know FSU and Miami wouldn't want South Florida.

Houston would be a good dark horse though. #DoItSwofford

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
nope, cause this is 1 year...you acting like he does this year in/out....i listed his resume so far as head coach, think he'll be given leeway for 1 'bad' year...
Les never had a bad year and he just got fired. If they lose to Miami, Clemson and Florida or someone else then he will definitely be on the hot seat. their defense doesn't look like its going to get any better any time soon

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
A lot of guys get that interim tag off because they have so much support from the players. Coach O the one guy that can do this if he sells it right. Just gotta say yu need to bleed purple and gold to play here and him being a Louisiana guy, people will feel what he's saying. Plus Moses is like the most hated guy in Louisiana right now, no one gon he :whoa: like yu think. Fournette and Guice already calling that dude out and I'm pretty sure a lot in the locker room feel the same way.
Yea he should pull the scholly of the best defensive player in the country when u still have a chance at him. seems smart!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Les never had a bad year and he just got fired. If they lose to Miami, Clemson and Florida or someone else then he will definitely be on the hot seat. their defense doesn't look like its going to get any better any time soon

Nah, he'd have to suck for more than 1 year to be in trouble. It's not like he wouldn't get scooped up immediately either.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Nah, he'd have to suck for more than 1 year to be in trouble. It's not like he wouldn't get scooped up immediately either.
7-5 in the ACC is really bad. Look at Les miles resume in the SEC and he just got fired...

He will definitely be on the hot seat. And if they go 8-4 or even 9-3 some shyt next season then everyone will definitely want him gone. FSU should be 1-2 losses at most every season in the ACC with that talent.