The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Speaking of DCs, I know it's early but Smart or Pruitt?
They are about the same really Pruitt just seems more laid back. Would probably take Kirby. Those secondary break downs against Ole Miss didn't really happen under Kirby. And I think we have more talent this year than we have had in a while

Daps
Reppin
NULL

And after we beat A&M, its guaranteed that we'll be on gameday again the following week when #1 Alabama comes to Knoxville.

Tennessee got the college football universe on lock right now.

Eyes of the nation are on us every week.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Saban :wow:

Ronnie Harrison and Tim Williams basically both went to school on FSU and LSU campuses, Rueben Foster and Rashawn Evans went to Auburn High:mjlol::mjlol:

If a kid went to Tuscaloosa Central and turned down Bama they probably never had an offer in the first place:yeshrug:
Meet the Bag Man
Gucci-Duffle-Bag-Full-Of-Money-psd6646.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was thinking about how we probably won't be seeing Deshawn vs Lamar again. What are the best QB vs QB rivalries in CFB history where they played multiple/numerous times?

I couldn't really think of many:patrice:

Leinart vs Rodgers
McCoy vs Bradford

:patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2010.....I was at that game :sadcam: Our kicker missed a game winning FG but yet he made one the following week at the Clemson game I went to....it's hard rooting for this team breh
How the hell yall go six years between playing squads, thats like that SEC craziness.