The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah at least they have some type of defense I expect a low scoring affair both LSU and Florida provide fukkery can't believe all our squads so sorry this season FSU,USC,LSU,Florida,Texas,Auburn,Georgia,South Carolina not much fun in this season thread in 2016 only ones who clutter up thread mostly that eating good are Bama,OSU and Michigan stans rest of the regulars :mjcry:
Yall know the season over when its still Sept and mofos already making a list of coaching candidates :bryan:

Probably why Briles was so confident he'd be back

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yall know the season over when its still Sept and mofos already making a list of coaching candidates :bryan:

Probably why Briles was so confident he'd be back

Yeah I'm over Jimbo he looks like he checked out and anything to free FSU from Charles Kelly. I'm rooting for 2 more losses I just want wins over Miami and Florida FSU desperately needs to trim some fat and if Jimbo wants to go so be it fukk him too. After watching a month of FSU football I think the best case scenario for FSU this season is 8-4 with wins over Miami and Florida. I think we get crushed by Clemson and probably get worked at Raleigh were much better FSU teams have taken L's. We need to shut Derwin down for season maybe Sweat as well he's bringing nothing to table at this point just put some kids out there to show and prove no one currently on the defense should be guaranteed a starting spot going into Miami game these cats play with no urgency and play so passive it makes me sick to see them rocking the G&G Texas Tech defense hit harder than FSU right now.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah I'm over Jimbo he looks like he checked out and anything to free FSU from Charles Kelly. I'm rooting for 2 more losses I just want wins over Miami and Florida FSU desperately needs to trim some fat and if Jimbo wants to go so be it fukk him too. After watching a month of FSU football I think the best case scenario for FSU this season is 8-4 with wins over Miami and Florida. I think we get crushed by Clemson and probably get worked at Raleigh were much better FSU teams have taken L's. We need to shut Derwin down for season maybe Sweat as well he's bringing nothing to table at this point just put some kids out there to show and prove no one currently on the defense should be guaranteed a starting spot going into Miami game these cats play with no urgency and play so passive it makes me sick to see them rocking the G&G Texas Tech defense hit harder than FSU right now.
Looks like the way he chews out the players publicly finally back firing on him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was conflicted watching USC tonight, i always want us to win but i would hate for Clay and this staff to have this inconsistent ass play going on next season too and we miss on somebody like a Tom Herman if possible. Been doing this shyt the last 3-4 years, i want somebody who has the team ready to go each and every week.

Should've been Coach O :snoop:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I was conflicted watching USC tonight, i always want us to win but i would hate for Clay and this staff to have this inconsistent ass play going on next season too and we miss on somebody like a Tom Herman if possible. Been doing this shyt the last 3-4 years, i want somebody who has the team ready to go each and every week.

I can never root for FSU to lose vs rivals even during the final years of Bobby Bowden career I could never root for us to get crushed by Miami and Florida I didn't mind some losses like FSU losing to USF in 09 that shyt really got shyt kick started for change. Reason why I said FSU losing to Louisville wouldn't be such a bad thing was that some of this dirty laundry could get shown to national audience our defense and lack of development at LB and at the OL needed to be shown. I figured Jimbo could figure it out but its apparent this team confidence is shot to shyt and quite frankly isn't very good at much of anything right now. WR's are just garbage the young kids can't ever get involved in offense I don't know why any WR would wanna play for FSU right now you won't see any meaningful PT until year 3 the way Jimbo got this offense set. Patrick ran his ass off last weekend gets 2 fukking carries the whole game while Dalvin gets ran into the ground. Jimbo and his hard on for avoiding going for it on 4th and short cost us another game with his botching of the 1st quarter. With the trash ass defense we have this season we should never ever settle for fgs on anything from 4th and inches-3 in opposing team territory this team not gonna win games settling for FG's we got lucky vs Ole Piss but today Aguayo was off.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
how'd u get so much coli $$$:damn:

Had more I lost a lot today on bets I had bad day at least UNC covered some of my lock bets crashed and burned though. fukk Wake,Navy,TCU.Minnesota and Louisville :pacspit:

I'm glad I hit that Indiana ML I thought they were gonna blow it too like the rest of my teams today.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

same way us Jags fans feel. We want to win, for team pride sake, but losing gets us closer to getting a new HC