Daps
Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Maybe, maybe not.

Thats like saying Florida State is a good team, they'd beat Miami.

There are only about 10 teams teams that are good this year rest of the bunch is very mediocre or just unproven at this point in time.

Pecking order is clear to me

ACC
Clemson
Louisville

Big Ten
Ohio State
Michigan
Wisconsin

Pac 12
Washington

SEC
Alabama
Tennessee
Texas A&M

Big 12
No one

Non Power 5
Houston
Boise State

Teams like Miami and Nebraska are unproven and Stanford isn't very good they just look the part. Defensive play is so brutal right now it has pretty much killed off FSU,Oregon,Oklahoma,Texas and Notre Dame from being anything this season teams can score at will but can't stop a nosebleed.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There are only about 10 teams teams that are good this year rest of the bunch is very mediocre or just unproven at this point in time.

Pecking order is clear to me

ACC
Clemson
Louisville

Big Ten
Ohio State
Michigan
Wisconsin

Pac 12
Washington

SEC
Alabama
Tennessee
Texas A&M

Big 12
No one

Non Power 5
Houston
Boise State

Teams like Miami and Nebraska are unproven and Stanford isn't very good they just look the part. Defensive play is so brutal right now it has pretty much killed off FSU,Oregon,Oklahoma,Texas and Notre Dame from being anything this season teams can score at will but can't stop a nosebleed.
Way too much football left to be played to say something like that, especially with what LSU did tonight and UNC being 4-1 just like last season after dropping the opener

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Way too much football left to be played to say something like that, especially with what LSU did tonight and UNC being 4-1 just like last season after dropping the opener
LSU is done:beli:We will bury them in death valley if they make it to nov 5th without a loss. aint no danny etling beating alabama:childplease: