The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
But Barnett has a plan — and it looks a lot like something we’ve seen before in college basketball.

According to bylaw 14.5.6 in the NCAA transfer guide, Barnett as a 4-2-4 transfer (four-year institution, to a junior college, and back to a four-year institution), can be eligible one calendar year from the date of his transfer from Alabama so long as he graduates with a GPA above 2.5 over an average of 12 hours per term at the certifying institution of Barnett’s choosing.

That’s a situation that happens frequently pre- and post-semester. The timing of Barnett’s transfer is what makes him a possible trailblazer: He’d be eligible to play the conference schedule at his next destination.

Alabama QB Blake Barnett has more options than you think as a transfer

Damn muhfukka found a loop hole so he will be able to play after 4 games next season instead of missing the whole season. Thats why he's dipping now instead of waiting

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
But Barnett has a plan — and it looks a lot like something we’ve seen before in college basketball.

According to bylaw 14.5.6 in the NCAA transfer guide, Barnett as a 4-2-4 transfer (four-year institution, to a junior college, and back to a four-year institution), can be eligible one calendar year from the date of his transfer from Alabama so long as he graduates with a GPA above 2.5 over an average of 12 hours per term at the certifying institution of Barnett’s choosing.

That’s a situation that happens frequently pre- and post-semester. The timing of Barnett’s transfer is what makes him a possible trailblazer: He’d be eligible to play the conference schedule at his next destination.

Alabama QB Blake Barnett has more options than you think as a transfer

Damn muhfukka found a loop hole so he will be able to play after 4 games next season instead of missing the whole season. Thats why he's dipping now instead of waiting
:ohhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Some of the PPG averages this year is absolutely ridiculous...the 20th ranked team is at 39.5 in NC State..2 teams are averaging 60+ with TT 3 pts away at 57 (which looks like it will likely drop without Mahomes)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If I had to go based off CAREER, i'd say Hargreaves with Lawrence Wright as a close 2nd. If I was going off best single season...Lito Shepard 2000, Ratliff in 03, Reggie Nelson in 06, Hargreaves 2014. @TheGreatShowtime

I'd say Hargreaves, Reggie Nelson, Lito Sheppard, Lawrence Wright and Joe Haden in that order.