The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:laff: nikka that sound fun and lit as fukk :gladbron:

He was wild as fukk. Kids calmed him down now but then...he didn't give a damn. I remember him getting bumped by this dude in the club and looking at him like :dahell:. Dude gave him the :jawalrus: look. I immediately got the :snoop: look because I knew we had maybe 10 good minutes so b4 something happened. I was like "bruh lets go over here...it's some bad ones there"...he was like :myman: "we good ... I checking out ol girl right here". I didn't realize dude was dancing with a girl at the time...so my boy waited for one little gap and slide up on ol girl dude was dancing with like

cGRjvyK.gif

Dude got pissed and my boy hit him with a Cam :umad: gesture then proceeded to pour his beer over dude head. As soon as dude looked like he was about to square off he shot a right cross to dude jaw and cracked the bottle over his head. Next thing I see was him getting picked up like a baby by some big ass bouncers and tossed out the door. I looked for the other 2 homies and we all walked out to go get him. He was out there like :banderas: "I fukked dude jaw up! Let's go to the strip club and get some wings".

I need to him up and remind him of that night...lol. First thing he'll say is "nicca when you coming back in town...you know u excuse to not make it home that night"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn Tom Herman and Dave Arranda were roommates in college. Herman to LSU confirmed. USC stuck with another scrub

Tom Herman will get $5 million dollar bonus, if Houston goes to the Big 12. He already makes 3 mil.

LSU will probably pay 5 something, but he won't make too much more. As it stands right now, he could probably dominate the Big 12.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Tom Herman will get $5 million dollar bonus, if Houston goes to the Big 12. He already makes 3 mil.

LSU will probably pay 5 something, but he won't make too much more. As it stands right now, he could probably dominate the Big 12.
I was been saying this

Why should Herman leave knowing he has a chance to dominate a power 5 conference :yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

LSU can give him a fat 3-4 mil signing bonus and pay him 5-6 mil a year.... lol 2-3 mil a year is a lot more that shyt adds up quick.

It depends on how competitive he is I guess:yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

We'll prolly pay in the range of 6 million. Another thing intriguing about the job is that we pay our assistance coaches more than any other school in the country.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 I need yo opinion on this who was the best DB you seen in college

EVER? I cant choose one but these guys IMMEDIATELY came to mind:

Eric Berry
Charles Woodson
Champ Bailey
Terrance Newman
Nate Vasher