The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Exactly. This is being discussed because of execs bringing up the comparison. Not sure what you're agenda is here.

I agree that redshirt years technically serve as a developmental year, except with Jabril, he wasn't even able to walk until when Fall practices started last year. He wasn't able to even put weight on his leg. So its not like he was training hardcore while 'waiting his turn' if you know what I mean.

You ain't shut not a god damn person up. You're a 24/7 Coli Improv show my dude. Literally, every other one of your posts got me laughing. Tearing up and shyt. And im sure im not the only one.. :usure:
Ur honey badger was a safety post was a good one.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Based on one season and four games of play its close.

You didn't watch either and are a well exposed Google search stat whore, so its whatever to me :yeshrug: peppers is a special one.
Peppers special player but not on the Honey Badgers level yet... Peppers need some picks & strip forced fumbles... all he does now is tackle well & return punts good from what I've observed.. :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Peppers special player but not on the Honey Badgers level yet... Peppers need some picks & strip forced fumbles... all he does now is tackle well & return punts good from what I've observed.. :francis:

The least that pencilneck Hurts can do is give Pepp till the end of the year for christ sakes. Pepp's played a year and 4 games.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He was a nickel corner his first year at LSU and 2nd corner his 2nd season breh. We aint talking about the NFL in here:heh:

So, your interpretation is that the execs that are comparing the two players is specifically talking about HB when he was in COLLEGE? Im pretty sure they're comparing him to HB TODAY. Because Pepp TODAY is bigger, and faster than HB. And obviously more athletic. Unless you wanna argue that too?