The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Never seen this :krs: those cats were wildin :laff:

Yeah... Either team needed a win to go to a bowl. We won but didn't accept the bowl invite because of this. The tension was so fukkin thick in the air that day from the time we ran down the hill to a line of Gamecocks blocking the way and etc to just random chippiness throughout each quarter. You could tell a fight was going to happen...I just didn't expect an all out brawl. I got ran out of downtown Columbia that night trying to flex with my Clemson gear own and flags and shyt on my car. I came back my flag was broken on the ground...magnets gone and they pissed on my door. My homie did a 2pac out of the passenger window flickin muthafukkas off and cussing at them. In hindsight...we should have expected that and we were lucky we didn't get locked up bc we were drunk as shyt with more drank in the car.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah... Either team needed a win to go to a bowl. We won but didn't accept the bowl invite because of this. The tension was so fukkin thick in the air that day from the time we ran down the hill to a line of Gamecocks blocking the way and etc to just random chippiness throughout each quarter. You could tell a fight was going to happen...I just didn't expect an all out brawl. I got ran out of downtown Columbia that night trying to flex with my Clemson gear own and flags and shyt on my car. I came back my flag was broken on the ground...magnets gone and they pissed on my door. My homie did a 2pac out of the passenger window flickin muthafukkas off and cussing at them. In hindsight...we should have expected that and we were lucky we didn't get locked up bc we were drunk as shyt with more drank in the car.

:laff: nikka that sound fun and lit as fukk :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall in the off-season Dobbs was as good as Deshaun Watson.

Dobbs has 14 total TDs thru 4 games. And this is while playing 2 top 10 defenses....Va-Tech and Florida.

Dobbs may not win the heisman but he'll be invited to New York.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ohio-state-university-buckeyes-money-clip-1-t649439-500.jpg