The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Matheiu had 133 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 interceptions, 11 forced fumbles, 8 fumble recoveries in 26 games

Peppers has 83 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 interceptions, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries in 19 games

The #s arent even comparable. 6 sacks, 4 INts, 11 FF, 8 FR to 2 sacks, 0 Ints, 0 FF, 0 FR:wow:

:russ:@ these michigan stans
The NFC exec said it, not us jabroni

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Correction, Peppers is a REDSHIRT sophomore after being hurt 3 minutes into the first game his freshman year, and having to sit the rest of the season out. Last year was essentially his first year playing.
I don't look at redshirt years as the same as true(insert year). Ur still being developed behind the scene. No one viewed Jamies Winston as a freshman his first year starting at Florida st.

I admit haven't seen seen enough Peppers tho :yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Honey badger was dominate as a shopmore tho while Peppers is a junior which is the college version of ur prime years.
Mathieu had a great true freshman season too. 60 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks, seven pass breakups, five forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and two interceptions on one of the best defenses in the country

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
First off, his numbers aren't comparable to Mathieu's at all...

WTF are u talking about? Mathieu was a nickel corner at LSU his freshman season then played corner opposite mo claiborne his 2nd season. But he played all over at times as well..... And honey badger was one of the best punt returners in the country. Did u even watch him in college? Peppers is irrelevant on offense

If you take into account the number of games played, the numbers ARE comparable. I watched HB a lot as a matter of fact. Loved the way he played, and i STILL love the way he plays.

Let me ask you something, other than the occasional ESPN highlight, do YOU watch Peppers? Cause it doesn't seem that you do.

Also, how can you say Peppers on offense is irrelevent?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Based on one season and four games of play its close.

You didn't watch either and are a well exposed Google search stat whore, so its whatever to me :yeshrug: peppers is a special one.
Lmaooo at I didn't watch. @Trust Me just called Honey badger a fukking safety :deadmanny:

If u thought the production was close u obviously didn't watch Mathieu either. I did thats why I knew....... Im sorry u are wrong?

The production is not close lol stop it...

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If you take into account the number of games played, the numbers ARE comparable. I watched HB a lot as a matter of fact. Loved the way he played, and i STILL love the way he plays.

Let me ask you something, other than the occasional ESPN highlight, do YOU watch Peppers? Cause it doesn't seem that you do.

Also, how can you say Peppers on offense is irrelevent?
Ok Peppers has 7 games to make up for 4 sacks, 4 interceptions, 11 forced fumbles, 8 fumble recoveries? When he has had 0 INTS, FF or FR in his career he has a good chance!

Just stop

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Matheiu had 133 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 interceptions, 11 forced fumbles, 8 fumble recoveries in 26 games

Peppers has 83 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 interceptions, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries in 19 games

The #s arent even comparable. 6 sacks, 4 INts, 11 FF, 8 FR to 2 sacks, 0 Ints, 0 FF, 0 FR:wow:

:russ:@ these michigan stans

The NFC exec said it, not us jabroni

Exactly. This is being discussed because of execs bringing up the comparison. Not sure what you're agenda is here.

I don't look at redshirt years as the same as true(insert year). Ur still being developed behind the scene. No one viewed Jamies Winston as a freshman his first year starting at Florida st.

I admit haven't seen seen enough Peppers tho :yeshrug:

I agree that redshirt years technically serve as a developmental year, except with Jabril, he wasn't even able to walk until when Fall practices started last year. He wasn't able to even put weight on his leg. So its not like he was training hardcore while 'waiting his turn' if you know what I mean.

Ok all I said was the production wasn't close. Ol dude tried to act like I was an idiot so I had to shut him up

You ain't shut not a god damn person up. You're a 24/7 Coli Improv show my dude. Literally, every other one of your posts got me laughing. Tearing up and shyt. And im sure im not the only one.. :usure: