The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
These top 5 coaching job list and standards crack me up. David Pollack yesterday said LSU and Georgia are top 5 jobs nationally :what: I've heard others say Florida is a top 5 job im thinking damn so The Big Ten must be locked out if you gotta throw USC and Texas in your list all the time. :stopitslime:

It only make sense in that outside of Ohio, the South/Texas/Cali have much more fertile recruiting grounds. LSU, UGA, UF will always have less expectations than a place like Ohio State (especially UGA), so that must factor in.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Massey Top 25 for Week 5

Alabama
Ohio St
Clemson
Stanford
Texas A&M
Michigan
Louisville
Houston
Florida St
Tennessee

Wisconsin
Ole Piss
Baylor
Utah
Arkansas
LSU
Washington
Nebraska
Auburn
Oklahoma

Michigan St
TCU
West Virginia
Miami
North Carolina
UCLA
Arizona St
Georgia
Navy
USC

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
These top 5 coaching job list and standards crack me up. David Pollack yesterday said LSU and Georgia are top 5 jobs nationally :what: I've heard others say Florida is a top 5 job im thinking damn so The Big Ten must be locked out if you gotta throw USC and Texas in your list all the time. :stopitslime:
Depends on the way you frame the argument. I take that to mean the resources of the school ($, recruiting, fan base, facilities, conference, etc.) based on that I would generally agree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup.

IMO the best jobs are tied to the recruiting landscape. How fertile is your region when it comes to talent and how much competition do you have.

Thats why IMO LSU is the #1 job in college football. Louisiana is one of the top 5-6 states in producing NFL talent and has basically no competition for that talent cause every kid in Louisiana dreams to go there.

Here is my top 5:

1. LSU
2. USC
3. Georgia
4. Florida/FSU
5. Texas

Ohio State and Alabama don't have the in-state talent to be top 5 jobs IMO.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Michigan is 64th as of now in SOS on Massey's model its a weekly SOS just thought it would be interesting to show. Massey hates Miami right now them and Maryland are bottom 5 Eastern Michigan has the weakest SOS according to him.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan is 64th as of now in SOS on Massey's model its a weekly SOS just thought it would be interesting to show. Massey hates Miami right now them and Maryland are bottom 5 Eastern Michigan has the weakest SOS according to him.
Good to know.

And we're 3-1 which is a better record than most schools...idgaf if we have the weakest schedule :youngsabo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Good to know.

And we're 3-1 which is a better record than most schools...idgaf if we have the weakest schedule :youngsabo:

I was wondering why the fukk Bowling Green was a 3 point favorite Saturday vs EMU so I was checking some SOS ratings to get an idea. I think EMU can win I legit feel like putting something on that line BGSU has looked brutal in the games I've watched this season