The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't know what the hell happened. I praised yall OC in the first half. I don't know if it was the coach or him that took his foot of the pedal but somebody has some splainin to do.

He said somethong to the extent of not liking our starting field position so they played it safe. Utterly retarded logic to shut it down the WHOLE quarter. 8 yards and 2 damn passes and zero 1st downs

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I heard that too. Apparently, his wife loves Baton Rouge, and Nick's good friends lives here ( I stay in Baton Rouge lol). However, Alabama will match anything to keep Saban.

Man Nick Saban could walk through the projects without security anywhere from Montgomery up to Huntsville. That nikka is the pope and the president rolled in one here in Alabama

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Anyone paying attention to San Diego State? They are undefeated and #19 in the AP now and I just looked at their schedule they don't play anyone they shouldn't beat the rest of the way. Already a decent win over Cal.

They are coming to Mobile to face the Jags this Saturday night tho:shaq: I might just have to go to that game. Get to check out their RB Donnel Pumphrey apparently he's one of the best RB in the country
Might have to go to laad Peebles and peep some western broads :ohhh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Last night was really a loser gets fired game :wow:

It could've been Malzahn today but nope it's Miles :wow:
This thinking is stupid

Gus and Les are the same coaches no matter the outcome of that game

All that game did was show that both coaches should've been fired at halftime