Daps
These nikkas got finebaum on First Take :kobelol:

I was gonna record dude show but that shyt like 6 hours :heh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Why am I seeing Josh McDaniels and Jon Gruden's name for the LSU coaching job? :what: Why is Rick Neuheisel bringing up Saban as a darkhorse when he knows damn well that's not happening? :what: Why is Art Briles even being considered when he has a shyt ton of baggage? :what:

Cats just throwing out hot take opinions for sake of it

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Capes out in full force for Les by Kanell wow Danny do you watch any LSU games on Saturday in the studio. :beli:
Motherfukker picked UGA to make the playoff

2f4301b3fea2ba687d16bc8477688d0c.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Bu but what about what he did at Ole Miss:blink:"

3. He’s not afraid to mix things up as an interim head coach. It’s worked for him before.
After the Trojans fired Kiffin five games into the season in 2013, Orgeron was elevated to interim head coach for eight games. He led the Trojans to a 6-2 mark over that span and generated a lot of good will.

More than that record, he became known for changing the culture. He would do simple things like cater Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles for his players and have people like Dr. Dre and Ray Lewis talk to the team. He gave hand-written notes to every member of the USC band, thanking them for what they do.

Trojans safety Dion Bailey spoke in 2013 about how refreshing Orgeron was:

He really emphasized that this time around being a head coach he wants to do it the right way, he really learned a lot from his time at Ole Miss, he asked us our input about a lot of things on the team, and he really inputted our input into the schedules and event-planning, things like that. He's always looking out for what's better for us, what makes us comfortable, taking care of our bodies. That really made us appreciate him, and from then on, guys have been behind Coach O and would run through a brick wall for him.

USC athletic director Pat Haden indicated Orgeron was a candidate in USC’s coaching search, and some thought USC should keep him on, especially after USC beat No. 4 Stanford. But USC hired Steve Sarkisian as its new head coach instead, much to USC players’ public dismay.

450134093.jpg
Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images
4. So what changed between Ole Miss and USC? It was intentional.
Below is an excerpt from a story on a speech he gave at a high school coaches clinicshortly after becoming LSU’s line coach, which was mainly about how different he wanted things to be after Ole Miss:

After he left Oxford, Orgeron said that he dedicated himself to studying as many successful head coaches as he could. What worked for them. What would work for him. A few years later, when things fell apart for Lane Kiffin in Orgeron's second stint at Troy, Coach O knew how he wanted to proceed when AD Pat Haden named him interim head coach.

"We were all separated as a program," he said. "In film sessions, coaches would say ‘well, my unit graded as an A.' A receiver would say ‘I caught 13 passes.' We weren't a team."

It began with a tug-of-war contest in his first meeting after he took over. It progressed to things as simple as cookies in the cafeteria. Movie nights. Music in the locker room. Shorter, less physical practices with clear goals for each day, like "Turnover Tuesday" and "No Repeats Thursday." Guess speakers like Ray Lewis, Marcus Allen and Dr. Dre.

"I don't know who Dr. Dre is!" he proclaimed. "I guess he makes headsets."

Orgeron stressed togetherness for everybody in the program, from coaches and their families through players to trainers, managers and support staff, who were welcome at team functions like dinners and Friday movie excursions to Paramount Studios. Even the marching band.

"I love the music," he said. "I love the band. I love them to come to practice. I love the jock rallies. I love the LSU Tiger Band and the Golden Girls. I love the fight songs," Orgeron said. "Are you kidding me? ‘Hold that Tiger?' Think about it."

In game preparation, he reverted the Trojans to Pete Carroll's "compete every day" philosophy, with an internal focus. The results were a 6-2 run that led many to think he might get the job fulltime.

"Each game is a new challenge -- it ain't about them. It's about us."

He's clearly come a long way since then :ucku:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
"Bu but what about what he did at Ole Miss:blink:"

3. He’s not afraid to mix things up as an interim head coach. It’s worked for him before.
After the Trojans fired Kiffin five games into the season in 2013, Orgeron was elevated to interim head coach for eight games. He led the Trojans to a 6-2 mark over that span and generated a lot of good will.

More than that record, he became known for changing the culture. He would do simple things like cater Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles for his players and have people like Dr. Dre and Ray Lewis talk to the team. He gave hand-written notes to every member of the USC band, thanking them for what they do.

Trojans safety Dion Bailey spoke in 2013 about how refreshing Orgeron was:

He really emphasized that this time around being a head coach he wants to do it the right way, he really learned a lot from his time at Ole Miss, he asked us our input about a lot of things on the team, and he really inputted our input into the schedules and event-planning, things like that. He's always looking out for what's better for us, what makes us comfortable, taking care of our bodies. That really made us appreciate him, and from then on, guys have been behind Coach O and would run through a brick wall for him.

USC athletic director Pat Haden indicated Orgeron was a candidate in USC’s coaching search, and some thought USC should keep him on, especially after USC beat No. 4 Stanford. But USC hired Steve Sarkisian as its new head coach instead, much to USC players’ public dismay.

450134093.jpg
Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images
4. So what changed between Ole Miss and USC? It was intentional.
Below is an excerpt from a story on a speech he gave at a high school coaches clinicshortly after becoming LSU’s line coach, which was mainly about how different he wanted things to be after Ole Miss:

After he left Oxford, Orgeron said that he dedicated himself to studying as many successful head coaches as he could. What worked for them. What would work for him. A few years later, when things fell apart for Lane Kiffin in Orgeron's second stint at Troy, Coach O knew how he wanted to proceed when AD Pat Haden named him interim head coach.

"We were all separated as a program," he said. "In film sessions, coaches would say ‘well, my unit graded as an A.' A receiver would say ‘I caught 13 passes.' We weren't a team."

It began with a tug-of-war contest in his first meeting after he took over. It progressed to things as simple as cookies in the cafeteria. Movie nights. Music in the locker room. Shorter, less physical practices with clear goals for each day, like "Turnover Tuesday" and "No Repeats Thursday." Guess speakers like Ray Lewis, Marcus Allen and Dr. Dre.

"I don't know who Dr. Dre is!" he proclaimed. "I guess he makes headsets."

Orgeron stressed togetherness for everybody in the program, from coaches and their families through players to trainers, managers and support staff, who were welcome at team functions like dinners and Friday movie excursions to Paramount Studios. Even the marching band.

"I love the music," he said. "I love the band. I love them to come to practice. I love the jock rallies. I love the LSU Tiger Band and the Golden Girls. I love the fight songs," Orgeron said. "Are you kidding me? ‘Hold that Tiger?' Think about it."

In game preparation, he reverted the Trojans to Pete Carroll's "compete every day" philosophy, with an internal focus. The results were a 6-2 run that led many to think he might get the job fulltime.

"Each game is a new challenge -- it ain't about them. It's about us."

He's clearly come a long way since then :ucku:

Orgeron is a clown he'll go 6-6 and be coaching DL at Kentucky with whoever replaces Stoops

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
He's the same guy that was shytting on Our offense every week about being to simplistic

Yeah these analyst straight clowns one day the offense sucks and when the boosters and fanbase speak out they wanna go to the fanbase is spoiled they don't know what they talking about card. Bowden used to pull that same bullshyt and had ESPN caping every season talking about let him fix it he knows more than everyone. Bowden damn near ran FSU football back into the ground and these marks were good with him hanging around even longer causing Jimbo to bolt I'm thinking goddamn do yall got any backbone to call him out Bobby wasn't coaching for free.