The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching First Take now, and Stephen A remind me of these fake ass Baton Rouge Bama fans :smh:

Silkk

Daps
Yu remind me of my friend he hates LSU too . He wanted to fight me because I told him Leonard was living his dream :heh:
I dont care one way or the other about LSU breh.

Just wished we could've spanked that ass on the field once after 03

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You be tripping, like yesterday trying to say Etling was faster than B.Harris :martin:
The funny thing about that is the last two weeks on here it's been LSU this and LSU that and in reality y'all really don't know anything about the players on the teams. Ask any LSU fan and they'll tell yu Etling is a better runner than Harris. @Rigby. talking about Harris is a black so he must be a better runner, like Jermey Johnson isn't on his team. Sean White is more mobile than him as well.

Silkk

Daps
The funny thing about that is the last two weeks on here it's been LSU this and LSU that and in reality y'all really don't know anything about the players on the teams. Ask any LSU fan and they'll tell yu Etling is a better runner than Harris. @Rigby. talking about Harris is a black so he must be a better runner, like Jermey Johnson isn't on his team. Sean White is more mobile than him as well.
Yeah, but Etling aint faster than Brandon Harris :comeon:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
wtf are u smoking breh. the only reason harris was playing qb was b/c he could run. lsu just didnt know how to use him
etling aint making any plays like this lol..
brandon-harris-run.gif

harris_shimmy.0.gif

this is the best run of danny etlings career
qOTFecp.gif