The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
NFL is boring

College football has so much variety

Yeah all the games on at same time too CFB better so much piff on all day long wins and losses don't matter in NFL even Fantasy football sucks now. Ravens are 2-0 and I don't give a shyt FSU loses and I'm already on a destroy and rebuild plan.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man, fukk The
full

This Miami game is the biggest vs Miami since 2010 if they punk us out on national TV changes must be made.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly the only NFL game I watch in full is the Superbowl.

I watch like 5-6 college football games start to finish each week

Sec game of the week>>>>>Sunday night football

Abc 8pm sat night game >>Monday night football

NFL rarely high scoring, kickers never miss, running almost non existent. Not that many turnovers ot comebacks.

College football high scoring if you want, low scoring if you want, comebacks, every week matters.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

NFL rarely high scoring, kickers never miss, running almost non existent. Not that many turnovers ot comebacks.

College football high scoring if you want, low scoring if you want, comebacks, every week matters.

Yeah this past Saturday was perfect

9am FSU vs Louisville then watched NDSU upset Iowa

12:30 Bama/Ole Piss,Colorado/Michigan,Oregon/Nebraska and Pitt/Okie State

4pm- A&M/Auburn, LSU/Piss St, Michigan St/ND, USC/Stanford

6pm and later OSU/Oklahoma,Texas/Cal, Cardinals/Giants baseball plus 2nd half of the 4pm games

9pm Canelo fight and Texas/Cal

shyt just better can still go out around midnight too if I wanted Sundays are boring unless you got Sunday Ticket and even then all the main games are at 10am the 1pm slate is usually time I wanna take a nap and the Sunday night games are background noise.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

True shyt, while I would love for Alabama to blow everyone out, I really enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster in the game Saturday. Being down 24-3 then climbing back then Ole Miss trying to comeback and the fukkery with the reviews and Gary Danielson talking about the fumble TD for what seemed like an eternity. Just was so much fun.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
True shyt, while I would love for Alabama to blow everyone out, I really enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster in the game Saturday. Being down 24-3 then climbing back then Ole Miss trying to comeback and the fukkery with the reviews and Gary Danielson talking about the fumble TD for what seemed like an eternity. Just was so much fun.
Danielson :russ:.. He was heated about the fumble with the " helmet to helmet contact " thought at one point he was just gonna be like fukk it roll tide :lolbron:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Like Charles Kelly getting fired that Monday?

Whole lot of staff need to be looking for work if that happens Jimbo just aint got that dog in him Saban and Urban aren't ever losing games like we did Saturday shyt just don't happen for someone who supposed to be an elite coach that shyt was the most embarrassing loss in all of CFB this season complete debacle.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
being down 24-3 in the NFL on the road your not coming back

College football :blessed:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Danielson :russ:.. He was heated about the fumble with the " helmet to helmet contact " thought at one point he was just gonna be like fukk it roll tide :lolbron:

Showed more fire about a call for 3 minutes then FSU and the coaching staff showed for 3 and half hours Saturday those CBS games be comedy Ole Piss seemed to be getting squeezed on those replays though I thought the RB scored on the 1st and goal.