The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ok St a top 25 team :mjlol:
:martin: I told nikkas in this thread back in the summer, ANYBODY that has Okie St. finishing ahead of Texas in the conference is NOT paying attention. OK St. won 10 games last year, but they won so many close games against bad & mediocre teams and were blown out at home by Baylor & OU and Ole Miss in the bowl game.

OK St's recruiting has dipped in recent years because of TCU, Baylor, & now UH. Meanwhile Coach Strong has pulled in Top 10 recruiting classes in 2015 & 2016. And manged a Top 20 class in 2014. OK St wishes they could go back to consistently pulling in Top 25 classes.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The crazier part is osu was up 4 with the ball 4 seconds to go all they have to do is take a knee instead they throw it time runs out but it's intentional grounding and cmu gets one more chance :deadmanny:

Gundy "Les Miles Jr" is an idiot, fukk him and that mullet.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The crazier part is osu was up 4 with the ball 4 seconds to go all they have to do is take a knee instead they throw it time runs out but it's intentional grounding and cmu gets one more chance :deadmanny:
Yeah and Periera or however you spell his name said the play shouldn't have happened. The game was over no matter if it was intentional grounding or not. :manny:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
:martin: I told nikkas in this thread back in the summer, ANYBODY that has Okie St. finishing ahead of Texas in the conference is NOT paying attention. OK St. won 10 games last year, but they won so many close games against bad & mediocre teams and were blown out by Baylor, OU, & Ole Miss.

OK St's recruiting has dipped in recent years because of TCU, Baylor, & now UH. Meanwhile Coach Strong has pulled in Top 10 recruiting classes in 2015 & 2016. And manged a Top 20 class in 2014. OK St wishes they could back to pulling in Top 25 classes.
I already knew bro

but in detail you and Ian were saying it this summer. My biggest gripe is that they couldn't run the fukking ball for shyt last year and looks like nothing has changed :mindblown:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Lol I like Gary and love Verne. I'ma miss him :mjcry:

He butchers a name at least once a quarter tho lol

Sick of them, breh. Every time we have a game on CBS, they just criticize us for all 4 quarters. It's annoying. We could be up 21-0 in the first, and they'll just be like "Well, if Tebow was still down there playing...they'd be up bigger!" :beli: