The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This whole post seems backed by an agenda and opinion. I mean you talking bout receivers then bring up Radcliffe who plays RB. Same Radcliffe we shut down last year.

Do you even know the definition of trap game? We're overlooking Louisville for USF the following week? :usure: about that?
I assumed you understood I was talking about Radcliffe in reference for Ole Miss's RBs, that would only make sense :heh:
I don't know how anyone would attempt to compare the UL offense last year to this year in any way, but I'll let you cook :aicmon: I watched UL games myself though, Radcliffe is clearly better and has a better line than last year

FSU has "overlooked" better and worse than UL. I put overlooked into quotations cause that choking shyt really is just standard at this point

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Clemson really struggling to another Alabama squad :smugdraper:
Y'all Florida nikkas ain't shyt :ahh:
Edit and before someone comes fishing for days and acting like I don't know where Clemson is located, it's cause Florida nikkas itt was saying we was barely 2nd in this state

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What games are going to be good? This shyt looks whack all over. I thought this UCF/Mich while not going to be close at least somewhat competitive but it's been a straight annihilation.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What y'all know about these though..

original.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No bullshyt, that play right there shows when michigan comes up against a team that is athletic and has speed, they gonna have problems.