The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
That second to last play was some old Auburn touchdown shyt. Our receivers aint got the ice in their blood to make that happen yet. I understand.

Does Gus deserve to get fired? Probably. Those FGs looked worse and worse as time progressed. Especially considered we would've tied it up if we made 2. but Jesus, I didnt want to consider the chance we clamp Clemson up and we just don't have an offense. People presented it to me, but I didnt want to believe it. Other than Tray fukking up and giving Clemson great positioning for one TD, we basically did that. I cant shyt on Jeremy because he did give the offense a spark, but he was probably took out at the perfect time. Im not sure why we didnt use JF3 in the red zone. Rollouts something

Gus is a horrible coach, but I really do like our offensive talent. Our OL progressed throughout this game somewhat (SOMEWHAT), and our receivers are for the most part legit. The only RB we really saw was KJ which fukking annoyed me. Other than the pick, Sean made all the right decisions. Dude just has limitations as we all know. We dont play anywhere in the same echelon as Clemson for quite a while, so I hope we figure out this QB situation at some time. fukk Gus though.
How the hell are you supposed to run a hurry up no huddle offense when you can't decide on a personnel group?

Gus lost that game. Mother fukker needs to make a decision and stick with it. His indecisiveness permeates the entire offense and they look as confused as all of us.

When we were scoring 30 ppg, we knew exactly what we were gonna do every play and that's why we won.

I know white isn't in the same realm as Marshall or cam, but you have to run the same sort of offense with him. You can't tailor 3 completely different offenses around 3 different qbs.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
SEC! SEC! SEC! :mjlol:

Cro5WzFVMAAVI11.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Crazy how much starting qbs were starting for other schools just two years agonow starting for another school

Travis knight
Ryan Finley
Davis Webb
Baker Mayfield
Kenny Hil
Mike white
Anthony Jennings
Patrick yowled

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How the hell are you supposed to run a hurry up no huddle offense when you can't decide on a personnel group?

Gus lost that game. Mother fukker needs to make a decision and stick with it. His indecisiveness permeates the entire offense and they look as confused as all of us.

When we were scoring 30 ppg, we knew exactly what we were gonna do every play and that's why we won.

I know white isn't in the same realm as Marshall or cam, but you have to run the same sort of offense with him. You can't tailor 3 completely different offenses around 3 different qbs.
"We're going to go faster than ever this year" :mjlol: