The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
So Michigan's 3rd stringers executed against a high school team
Houston's first string executed against the #3 team in the country. there u happy now

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So Michigan's 3rd stringers executed against a high school team
Houston's first string executed against the #3 team in the country. there u happy now
Oklahoma's week zero ranking is not relevant because it was based on nothing. Houston played very well they are in my list for a reason. But who would be favored in a neutral tomorrow? Michigan's defense is tier zero, all 3 levels, and their NEW playmakers are crazy...they are actually BETTER than their preseason ranking because true freshman skill players look good. Michigan's best CB didn't even play.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oklahoma's week zero ranking is not relevant because it was based on nothing. Houston played very well they are in my list for a reason. But who would be favored in a neutral tomorrow? Michigan's defense is tier zero, all 3 levels, and their NEW playmakers are crazy...they are actually BETTER than their preseason ranking because true freshman skill players look good. Michigan's best CB didn't even play.
Lol at based on nothing but I agree they were ranked too high obviously.. but they are still a very good team nonetheless. I would favor Houston because of their offense. Michigan's defense won't even be tested this year lol does Michigan even have a decent offense on its schedule this year? Ok what are u basing all of this on? I can say the same thing about Houston they are way better than their preseason ranking too. Michigan's QB is not good that will hold yall back.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
32, you argue like a 14 year old. Go to bed, you have class tomorrow.
I am arguing Houston is better because they beat Oklahoma. U are arguing Michigan is better because they beat Hawaii.......Not sure how u can make that argument with a straight face let alone have the audacity to act like im an idiot :heh:

Basically the only reason u would think Michigan is better than Houston is b/c of presseason hype/ranking which u just said doesnt matter.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lets wait until what week 8 until Michigan actually plays a decent squad before we crown them a top team mmmk?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I am arguing Houston is better because they beat Oklahoma. U are arguing Michigan is better because they beat Hawaii.......Not sure how u can make that argument with a straight face let alone have the audacity to act like im an idiot :heh:

Basically the only reason u would think Michigan is better than Houston is b/c of presseason hype/ranking which u just said doesnt matter.
That is not what im saying, i am saying that michigan is more talented and showed that on the field this week. Based on what i saw on the field i believe michigan would be favored over houston.

And dont end conversations with mmmk like a fukking serority girl

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That is not what im saying, i am saying that michigan is more talented and showed that on the field this week. Based on what i saw on the field i believe michigan would be favored over houston.

And dont end conversations with mmmk like a fukking serority girl
I'll take Houston's offense over Michigan's and its not even close. Michigan's defense is good but Houston has good defense too. Why do you think Michigan would be favored exactly? Wilson Speight?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'll take Houston's offense over Michigan's and its not even close. Michigan's defense is good but Houston has good defense too. Why do you think Michigan would be favored exactly? Wilson Speight?
This is pointless because you will just will reply with a smiley and four different posts and shyt

Michigans defense is MORE than good. It is outstanding. There is no reason to believe that houston would be able to impose any form of will against michgian. With mccray their best lb back, they are potential all americans at all three levels. Nobody will be fukking with michigans d this year.

On offense, they had a true freshman rb with 112 yrds 2 tds, on eight carries. Speight is solid, and if not okorn looked good too. Theyre not a godly offense but they were able to muster 63 on a jabroni which is what youre supposed to do against jbrones, which many overhyped schools failed too.

Because how michigan EXECUTED and how theyre coached, they are higher than houston to me.

You simply dont know shyt about this game. Keep doing the swagnificent thing for your crison tide, but youre a known jackass and thats already filed.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This is pointless because you will just will reply with a smiley and four different posts and shyt

Michigans defense is MORE than good. It is outstanding. There is no reason to believe that houston would be able to impose any form of will against michgian. With mccray their best lb back, they are potential all americans at all three levels. Nobody will be fukking with michigans d this year.

On offense, they had a true freshman rb with 112 yrds 2 tds, on eight carries. Speight is solid, and if not okorn looked good too. Theyre not a godly offense but they were able to muster 63 on a jabroni which is what youre supposed to do against jbrones, which many overhyped schools failed too.

Because how michigan EXECUTED and how theyre coached, they are higher than houston to me.

You simply dont know shyt about this game. Keep doing the swagnificent thing for your crison tide, but youre a known jackass and thats already filed.
Houston just beat FSU and Oklahoma in back to back games but they have no chance against the almighty Michigan Wolverines!

You have no idea if Michigan's defense is good or not. They never play a good offense. The only time they played a decent offense the past 2 seasons they gave up 42 points breh..

Im not saying yall dont have the hype, but prove something, anything at all first before I give u credit

Yea, yea Cal put up 50+ on hawaii too. U dont think Houston executed against Oklahoma u dumb fukk? jesus christ u are worse than swagnificent:deadrose: Stop acting like "executing against Hawaii" makes yall a top team. 100 other FBS school would score 50-60 on Hawaii Michigan aint do anything special.

I knew Jalen Hurts was going to be a stud u didnt what happened there? Didnt u say Texas and Ole Miss had no chance? what happened there? U think Michigan is the best team in the country yet I dont know shyt about this game:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I knew Jalen Hurts was going to be a stud u didnt what happened there?
Oh so that's what this is all about

I don't think I ever said a fukking word about jalen hurts in my entire life, you are literally imagining that kiddo. The only thing that can be construed as such would be me saying he isn't the present when word came out he wasn't going to start.

That's this whole crusade, you think I said something about your crush, that's cute