The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oh so that's what this is all about

I don't think I ever said a fukking word about jalen hurts in my entire life, you are literally imagining that kiddo. The only thing that can be construed as such would be me saying he isn't the present when word came out he wasn't going to start.

That's this whole crusade, you think I said something about your crush, that's cute
Lol not at all. I just think Houston's win against Oklahoma was more impressive than Michigan's win against the Rainbow Warriors. I think all non Michigan fans here would agree with me...

U said I didn't know anything about this game I was just citing something I knew..:yeshrug: i didnt say u talked shyt i said u didnt know he was going to be a stud breh.. good job avoiding the other shyt i said tho

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Beat SEC East Champ South Carolina in 2010
Beat Florida 5 out of last 6 including 3 beatdowns in Gainesville
Beat SEC champ Auburn in BCS title game
Beat top 10-15 Ole Piss

Give FSU credit we get Bama next year in opener
I meant since 2012. Florida aint been shyt the past few years. The auburn and ole miss wins are nice tho. next year opening week gonna be lit no doubt. Hurts v Francois

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
idk why nikkas argue with Special Ed about Michigan, the nikka CAN NOT be objective... :laff: Houston not only beat but dominated #3 OU, TTUN beats 0-1 unranked Hawaii therefore the Rodents aka Wolverines are better and has more talent?
O6GdMKn.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I meant since 2012. Florida aint been shyt the past few years. The auburn and ole miss wins are nice tho. next year opening week gonna be lit no doubt. Hurts v Francois

U a believer in Deondre now I tried telling you nikkas he was the real deal nikka ball I was getting all kind of text during game with cats just crushing him and his play I didn't understand it. He wasn't fukking playing lights out but damn they were fronting like he should be benched for Maguire :what:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
U a believer in Deondre now I tried telling you nikkas he was the real deal nikka ball I was getting all kind of text during game with cats just crushing him and his play I didn't understand it. He wasn't fukking playing lights out but damn they were fronting like he should be benched for Maguire :what:
Lol I told u he wouldn't look good at first tho. He settled in nicely that ole miss dline is no joke.

Ole Miss was giving yalls WR a 15yard cushion every play tho so most of his throws were to wide open receievers basically

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lol I told u he wouldn't look good at first tho. He settled in nicely that ole miss dline is no joke.

Ole Miss was giving yalls WR a 15yard cushion every play tho so most of his throws were to wide open receievers basically

He did what he was supposed to do it feels good having a QB Jimbo can trust again this was nonexistent last season this gonna fun team to watch again.