The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You wanna ban bet? Cause I know you ain't this stupid.

Florida is getting butt raped this year in Neyland. I'll personally bet to never SPEAK ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN if we lose that game. NEVER.

You wanna take that bet? Or you just talked shyt cause its easy?

Let me see how UT look vs the Hokies I was not impressed with the Tennessee OL and QB at all man. I really hope you guys I don't wanna pick the Gators to win anything you know better than that but I don't like the Gator secondary vs Vols WR matchup I'm not seeing nothing special out there for UT. I hope I'm wrong but I can see Gators eating up TOP like App St did and keep Tennessee D on the field.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Yes, App State is a good team but don't gas them up because it took OT for Tennessee to beat em

Tennessee played bad. We should have won 28-6 or so. Them forcing OT ain't why I'm gassing them. I watched the game again and was impressed with the talent they have. Lots of good athletes. Plus a good scheme. And a stout defense.

Miami playing on them at their place is what puts it over the top for me.

Think Memphis vs. Ole Miss last year. That's how I see the App State/Miami game playing out.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If Hurts is 6'2", then Dobbs is 6'5".

No bruh. The kid is 6'0.5" tops.

Never trust the listings college teams give out. Trust your eyes when you see them play. Hurts is kinda thick so I'll give you that. But he ain't no 6'2".

No he's legit a 6'2" maybe 6'1". If you remember, Blake Sims billed height was 6'0" when in reality he was like 5'11". Hurts is at least 3 inches taller than Sims.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me see how UT look vs the Hokies I was not impressed with the Tennessee OL and QB at all man. I really hope you guys I don't wanna pick the Gators to win anything you know better than that but I don't like the Gator secondary vs Vols WR matchup I'm not seeing nothing special out there for UT. I hope I'm wrong but I can see Gators eating up TOP like App St did and keep Tennessee D on the field.

Smart move. I think we show App State was just a fluke.

Plus the Gators looked HORRIBLE Saturday. People think we looked bad but it was mostly self-induced mistakes for us. Florida played a much weaker opponent and looked bad. Their offense lacks playmakers outside of Callaway and the defense lost a bunch of studs.

I truly think they go 7-5 or 8-4 this year.

Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, and FSU definitely beat them. Arkansas or someone in the East might get them for that 5th L.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tennessee played bad. We should have won 28-6 or so. Them forcing OT ain't why I'm gassing them. I watched the game again and was impressed with the talent they have. Lots of good athletes. Plus a good scheme. And a stout defense.

Miami playing on them at their place is what puts it over the top for me.

Think Memphis vs. Ole Miss last year. That's how I see the App State/Miami game playing out.

But you can't keep putting everything on Home Field Advantage...

App State will be fired up tho because it's their biggest home game ever, doesn't mean they'll win though.

Duke had a home game against Alabama in 2010 and got blown out of Wallace Wade

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you can't keep putting everything on Home Field Advantage...

App State will be fired up tho because it's their biggest home game ever, doesn't mean they'll win though.

Duke had a home game against Alabama in 2010 and got blown out of Wallace Wade

True. But they're talented. I personally think they could finish 4th in the SEC East (which might not be saying much but still).

I think good talent like Memphis last year plus being at home = upset victory for App State.

once again I have no clue why Miami scheduled this game. Literally makes ZERO SENSE.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So the best RB on planet earth Hurd averaged 3.9 YPC and Dobbs the #1 pick completed 55% of his passes with a pathetic 6.62 YPA. This was against 190 pound LBs and 5'9 corners facing 6 first round WRs :mjlol:

Meanwhile, in Ann Arbor :nobuckeyes:

Rushing No Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg
--------------------------------------------
Evans, Chris 8 112 0 112 2 43 14.0
Isaac, Ty 9 52 0 52 0 12 5.8
Higdon, Karan 6 36 1 35 1 19 5.8
McDoom, Eddie 2 34 0 34 0 19 17.0

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I did 10 lines of coke this at 4am I'm ready for this game .

lol-duck.gif