The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If Hurts is 6'2", then Dobbs is 6'5".

No bruh. The kid is 6'0.5" tops.

Never trust the listings college teams give out. Trust your eyes when you see them play. Hurts is kinda thick so I'll give you that. But he ain't no 6'2".
Ok whatever u say. Hurts can be 5'2'' he's still better than Dobbs

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
They're a good team bruh. Legit size and athleticism at alot of spots. Ya'll will be playing them on the road (which I have no idea why you would). They'll have sky high confidence from going toe to toe with us.

They'll beat ya'll. And it might even be a BEAT DOWN. Rather than a squeaker.
:russ: u funny as fukk

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They're a good team bruh. Legit size and athleticism at alot of spots. Ya'll will be playing them on the road (which I have no idea why you would). They'll have sky high confidence from going toe to toe with us.

They'll beat ya'll. And it might even be a BEAT DOWN. Rather than a squeaker.

:comeon: Yes, App State is a good team but don't gas them up because it took OT for Tennessee to beat em

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I see you've gone from owning the fact that Tenn came out flat, to pretending that App State is some kind of up and coming team that will give other teams trouble. When Miami wins by 30-40 let's revisit this discussion.

Both points can be true. Tennessee was flat, underestimated the opponent, and just made a ton of mistakes. But App State is also very good.

I think App State can be the Houston of this season. They'll be the breakout Group of 5 team. And the Sun Belt could be the AAC of this season. Already South Alabama and Texas State have pulled off upsets. App State and Lousiana-Lafayette almost pulled off upsets. I think a few more of their good teams can beat power 5 opponents.

Just don't forget that I warned ya'll. September 17 they'll put a beat down on Miami.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Just hoping for a good game. I got a feeling Ole Miss is going to win a close game or FSU might win by double digits

The way everything is going right now I'm not sure what to expect really I had a feeling this week was gonna be chaos makes you respect Alabama just a little more than you already can these other teams struggling or losing outright I expect this game to be close all the way hopefully FSU pulls away late. Our defense gonna have to do the job tonight 60 minutes all out all day all in no fukking around

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida gonna beat Tennessee again Dobbs gonna look like a generic create a SEC QB against Florida I'm all in on the gators.

You wanna ban bet? Cause I know you ain't this stupid.

Florida is getting butt raped this year in Neyland. I'll personally bet to never SPEAK ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN if we lose that game. NEVER.

You wanna take that bet? Or you just talked shyt cause its easy?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Florida is getting butt raped this year in Neyland. I'll personally bet to never SPEAK ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN if we lose that game. NEVER.

You are a liar through & through.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

What if Tennessee lose to VaTech? :jbhmm: They should win it comfortably but still...