The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
average college qb, looks over to the side like ten times, one read or they take off ir pass to their check down rb.

QBs don't have to process like they used to. They come up in these high school offenses that are super simple now. They read DEs more than safeties and corners. I know alot of QBs said they didn't even have a playbook in high school the coach did everything. It's the evolution of the sport unfortunately. Add that with not running the ball as well and this is what you get.
Even BAMA has gotten away from prostyle. And it breaks my heart a little bit

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if bama offense remains like this then good luck to everyone out there. Defense is elite, kicking game elite, punting game elite

Ima give it at least a few weeks to see who can challenge Bama. So far i see Ohio State, Houston, & Michigan up there

We'll see what ND, Clemson, FSU, & Ole Miss look like

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OSU is up there jusy young I think LSU isn't that loaded defensive wise top 3 talent are bama fsu and osu
LSU's dudes don't match up size wise to Bama like they used to.

Also we just saw Houston whip FSU & OU back to back. Them boys got the talent and coaching to play with anybody now. That bowl game fluke talk out the window.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ima give it at least a few weeks to see who can challenge Bama. So far i see Ohio State, Houston, & Michigan up there

We'll see what ND, Clemson, FSU, & Ole Miss look like
Well seeing as how OSU and Michigan will eliminate one another, that's dead

Houston ain't got the weight to bang with Alabama I think. You need more than speed to handle them boys, even though I believe Herman would find some way to get his on offense. They'd lose eventually though.