Reppin Chi-City Southside
laughter.gif

who's that in yo avi :wow:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
sit your sweet no testosterone havin ass down somewhere boy, aint no chicks pickin you because they all think you a faq anyway :dead:

You think i care if i get picked on the internet, buddy? No.

I get picked by hot chicks in real life, plus my girl is fine. The internet is not serious for me unless i'm paying bills. You're a lame, so of course you caught feeling when i ethred yo dusty ass. No dude shouldn't even blink for this shyt. The same girls picking ya'll is gone be the same girls getting their back blown out by a nikka tonight.... and it won't be you guys. I'm to good looking for any of these chicks. Which girl gone wanna be with a guy that looks better than her?

It's just the internet :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You think i care if i get picked on the internet, buddy? No.

I get picked by hot chicks in real life, plus my girl is fine. The internet is not serious for me unless i'm paying bills. You're a lame, so of course you caught feeling when i ethred yo dusty ass. No dude shouldn't even blink for this shyt. The same girls picking ya'll is gone be the same girls getting their back blown out by a nikka tonight.... and it won't be you guys. I'm to good looking for any of these chicks. Which girl gone wanna be with a guy that looks better than her?

It's just the internet :wow:

calm down diva