The Official 2014 draft your fav coli male thread

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
*Peeks in* Uhmmmm you random ass nikkas can sit down. @Method Man is coming home to Chicago with me :mjpls:

@Cherchez La Thicky I kinda wanted @DreadHead P tho. Don't know why but he makes me wanna be girlfriend #4 or #5 :mjpls:

Nvm, I ain't got no ass tho.

*Rethinks*

:wtb:

I'll give you a g-pass on the ass if you really wanna join the team :smugfavre:

@DreadHead P ad was supposed to be ex bady daddy :mjpls:
:snoop: this is what happens when you let a Cali nicca beat you to the punch

Sugar

Banned
Daps
*Peeks in* Uhmmmm you random ass nikkas can sit down. @Method Man is coming home to Chicago with me :mjpls:

Is this official?

154cc_ORIG-carlton_happy.gif

Please say it is so

jMFRM.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
6a0120a6dde087970b017d3f69e307970c-800wi

My career with TeamTee came to an end. That beautiful chocolate queen gave a breh a chance and I think I did her pretty proudly. I set all of the TeamTee franchise records and I left a legacy. I had the best teammates in the world.

20121226-500x305-belichick-press.gif

Ummm...uggh...ummm you know i'm glad I don't have to relocate, i'm staying on a Texas squad. I just want AGeezy to know that i'm still in my prime. I know I don't simp as much as I used to but I can still cut the mustard. I can still out sing all of these dudes on here, I can still ether souls, i'm still a wolf in his prime. I will be your bodyguard for now on. All these brehs trying to throw salt on the game gotta go through me now. Lets win bew

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Ummm...uggh...ummm you know i'm glad I don't have to relocate, i'm staying on a Texas squad. I just want AGeezy to know that i'm still in my prime. I know I don't simp as much as I used to but I can still cut the mustard. I can still out sing all of these dudes on here, I can still ether souls, i'm still a wolf in his prime. I will be your bodyguard for now on. All these brehs trying to throw salt on the game gotta go through me now. Lets win bew
:wow: *doubles his signing bonus and extends contract 5 years* :noah: :hug:

ps. sorry Tee.. :skip: