The Official 2014 draft your fav coli male thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Eh, not really emotional or mad. Just based on our one interaction I felt it would be best to never interact with you again. :heh: I made that conclusion about a few others on this site. No beef or anything like that.
he has bytch fits...everyone knows it
imagine living with that nikka..he argues more than females

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Eh, not really emotional or mad. Just based on our one interaction I felt it would be best to never interact with you again. :heh: I made that conclusion about a few others on this site. No beef or anything like that.

:manny: It is what it is, but it's just my experience that people get upset when you strongly disagree with them in HL and hold it against you forever. If I recall, it was an argument about education and making it happen and I felt you were being too hard on people (something I usually get accused of ironically). It's just the way you worded it. But with that said, it's whatever, at least you're not running around 1 starring everything I make like BrownAnt just because I said Eminem does not have more classics than Jay-Z and Nas combined :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: It is what it is, but it's just my experience that people get upset when you strongly disagree with them in HL and hold it against you forever. If I recall, it was an argument about education and making it happen and I felt you were being too hard on people (something I usually get accused of ironically). It's just the way you worded it. But with that said, it's whatever, at least you're not running around 1 starring everything I make like BrownAnt just because I said Eminem does not have more classics than Jay-Z and Nas combined :dead:
It was after you had negative repped me that I was like really?. LMAO!! Looked at my user CP and the negative rep from you said "Go Away" LMMFAO!

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I only have room for one married man on my team this year :beli:

there-s-a-chance-dumb-and-dumb-o.gif

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

there's a chance brehs :banderas:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
he has bytch fits...everyone knows it
imagine living with that nikka..he argues more than females
Malcolm, let's be realistic here. You don't post in HL, don't get the reports, and otherwise don't interact with the forum. If @Rawtid is relying on you then I invite her to post in HL more (seriously though...you'll see how seldom I comment on anything...and lol @ that neg, bad day maybe...I never neg anyone...you got a point Rawtid).

Malcolm, Living with me = the homie who does not do shyt but chill and gives an opinion when it's asked for.

Living with you = having to constantly worry that MTV's about to run up in your crib and ask you to sign some papers for an episode of Catfish.

:manny:

Last edited:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is a person I admire, and adore on the coli and outside of it...very talented, and creative, funny charming, great smile... he doesn't know but even before i knew him i fell in love with his posts

The third pick of the first round I select....

@Versa

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm saying, Em's one of the greats but dude straight up said that Jay and Nas have zero classics.

There might be a reason for that but I don't want this thread to end up in the race tracks:patrice:
I hear his name pop up in alot of race related threads:patrice:
And not in a good way:mjpls:
But id love to have that Em vs NaS and Jay discussion with him:shaq: