The OFFICIAL 2013 Worst poster of the YEAR VOTING thread...now till the ball drops New Years Eve

who is THE WORST poster of the year

• @his_excellence_reincar

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • @da_eggman

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • @ROFL_Guy

Votes: 25 11.9%
  • @Swagnificant

Votes: 58 27.6%
  • @#1_Pick

• @Track 1

• @Mr210

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • @Mozichrome

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • @Hammer

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Since the two people I would've voted for didn't make the cut (@7'clock @phillycavsfan), I'm going with @mozichrome (despite looking like he doesn't have a chance at winning this). I literally want to grab a bottle of water and pour it on my screen whenever I come across one of his posts because of the dryness :what: The consistent dryness is amazing and surprise, surprise :beli:.... Mozichrome AKA The Drought tried to come through and dry shyt up on the 1st page.

People must dread being around this dude in real life:

Family member of Mozichrome
: "So I'm having this party and I was thinking about inviting Mozi......"

*before even getting to finish his name*

People who've heard of Mozichrome, or have met him:
rmdSx.gif

There should also be at least a week ban attached to this award because The Coliseum as a people are basically saying this section would be better off without their trash in textual form. That should also curve these dudes and future WOAT posters of wanting to win this awful award.

A lot of these dudes need to be rehabilitated and what better way to start the rehab process than reflecting on your wrongs with some time off via ban :birdman:.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the two people I would've voted for didn't make the cut (@7'clock @phillycavsfan), I'm going with @mozichrome (despite looking like he doesn't have a chance at winning this). I literally want to grab a bottle of water and pour it on my screen whenever I come across one of his posts because of the dryness :what: The consistent dryness is amazing and surprise, surprise :beli:.... Mozichrome AKA The Drought tried to come through and dry shyt up on the 1st page.

Family member of Mozichrome: "So I'm having this party and I was thinking about inviting Mozi......"

rmdSx.gif

There should also be at least a week ban attached to this award because The Coliseum as a people are basically saying this section would be better off without their trash in textual form. That should also curve these dudes and future WOAT posters of wanting to win this awful award.

A lot of these dudes need to be rehabilitated and what better way to start the rehab process than reflecting on your wrongs with some time off via ban :birdman:.

cool

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
you've done your part, thanks for the vote breh

You've done yours as well. Let's hope that your most recent display in here (which is a summation of all of your posts) can rally some votes for a come back victory. If not, there's always next year so keep it up, and you can count on my vote again:handshake:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Family member of Mozichrome: "So I'm having this party and I was thinking about inviting Mozi......"

rmdSx.gif

I think bk or brooklynzson is going to slap a 2014 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR badger or custom status on them, for the entire year

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think ROFL Guy and Swagnificent are taking votes away from each other. If it was either Rofl or Swagnificent on the ballot, they would easily be in the lead.

Eggman aint even that bad. He just antagonizes the Kobe stans. I'm sure 90% of his votes come from those guys.
yep thats why i be proud this win this to Ether an entire fan-base so bad they get in there group and actually campaign to vote for me is a thing of beauty :blessed:

i love looking at my reps cuz its the same laker fans negging me over and over like it means something :bryan::bryan::bryan:

I voted for @Da_Eggman, because he's stupid and never posts any facts/truths/honesty..
your a Los Angeles lakers, Florida State, Kentucky and Tampa Bay fan from Ohio that refers to Cleveland teams as "we" nuff said oh and

Broner stan as well :deadrose:

Last edited: