The OFFICIAL 2013 Worst poster of the YEAR VOTING thread...now till the ball drops New Years Eve

who is THE WORST poster of the year

• @his_excellence_reincar

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • @da_eggman

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • @ROFL_Guy

Votes: 25 11.9%
  • @Swagnificant

Votes: 58 27.6%
  • @#1_Pick

• @Track 1

• @Mr210

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • @Mozichrome

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • @Hammer

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why did this nikka tag me at 11 pm on New Years Eve? I never say this shyt on here but you need to get a fukking life away from this website

Daps
I just don't care that much about him or this thread. :yeshrug: If I get voted worst poster, all it lets me know is that I'm constantly on nikkas minds. Thats good enough for me. Its not like I try to be something I'm not trying to get attention. I simply state what I believe.

Congratulation my brother.

As a previous winner, i`ll tell you, all this award means is you made enough dudes bytchy and didn't kiss ass to make e-friends and try to fit in with a bunch of losers.

My brother.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

As a previous winner, i`ll tell you, all this award means is you made enough dudes bytchy and didn't kiss ass to make e-friends and try to fit in with a bunch of losers.

My brother.

:rudy:

Or it means you were a certified idiot who made more than enough dumbass posts for people to call your intelligence into question. You are one of The Coli's biggest idiots, glad to see you're a gracious idiot welcoming another idiot into the fraternity

Daps

Or it means you were a certified idiot who made more than enough dumbass posts for people to call your intelligence into question. You are one of The Coli's biggest idiots, glad to see you're a gracious idiot welcoming another idiot into the fraternity

Half you dudes are so busy kissing asses and holding hands to not offend anyone to even know what a good or bad post is.

Truth is I shyt on your loser ass squad, and so did my team, and here you are salty as fukk a whole year later. It's clear why simpletons like you take umbrage with a gentleman like myself.

S-A-W-F-T

SAWFT!

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Half you dudes are so busy kissing asses and holding hands to not offend anyone to even know what a good or bad post is.

Truth is I shyt on your loser ass squad, and so did my team, and here you are salty as fukk a whole year later. It's clear why simpletons like you take umbrage with a gentleman like myself.

S-A-W-F-T

SAWFT!

:camby:

@Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G can we reopen the balloting so this clown can have a shot at being a two time winner? @LastEmperor2k2 is the Alabama of this WOAT shyt

Daps
:camby:

@Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G can we reopen the balloting so this clown can have a shot at being a two time winner? @LastEmperor2k2 is the Alabama of this WOAT shyt

And look, you disputed nothing.

Losers like you hate me because I hold you accountable. All you jackass Falcons fans were talking so much shyt before the championship game, your team loses and it comes back to bite you because i`m gonna keep sonning you to bolivia and back

Look at you begging like a ruffian on the brradline. SAVE ME ED!

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
And look, you disputed nothing.

Losers like you hate me because I hold you accountable. All you jackass Falcons fans were talking so much shyt before the championship game, your team loses and it comes back to bite you because i`m gonna keep sonning you to bolivia and back

Look at you begging like a ruffian on the brradline. SAVE ME ED!

What am I disputing? :wtf: That you're full of shyt & annoying as fukk? You're a top 5 WOAT level poster, I just want you to have the chance to defend your title

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @bk @Brooklynzson we should have all of the WOAT posters from each sub forum battle each other with a collection of their worst posts in a March madness style bracket. Winner forfeits the right to make threads for a year :manny:

Daps
What am I disputing? :wtf: That you're full of shyt & annoying as fukk? You're a top 5 WOAT level poster, I just want you to have the chance to defend your title

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @bk @Brooklynzson we should have all of the WOAT posters from each sub forum battle each other with a collection of their worst posts in a March madness style bracket. Winner forfeits the right to make threads for a year :manny:

How many diccs you gonna suck today?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:wow: Powerful posting​

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

My brother.
oh now u wanna claim the award, when you dodged the thread last year?

such an attention whore.