The OFFICIAL 2013 Worst poster of the YEAR VOTING thread...now till the ball drops New Years Eve

who is THE WORST poster of the year

• @his_excellence_reincar

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • @da_eggman

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • @ROFL_Guy

Votes: 25 11.9%
  • @Swagnificant

Votes: 58 27.6%
  • @#1_Pick

• @Track 1

• @Mr210

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • @Mozichrome

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • @Hammer

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You better run some campaign ads...smear campaign eggman or something. Theres no rules here. I suggest u expose him

Please, no more e-mails, tho. I don't need to be endlessly gassed by Inbox alerts just to open up and see shyt like:

Vu4TdVp.png

:beli: :stopitslime:

They better ask @Liu Kang to make a campaign video for them...

Since the two people I would've voted for didn't make the cut (@7'clock @phillycavsfan), I'm going with @mozichrome (despite looking like he doesn't have a chance at winning this). I literally want to grab a bottle of water and pour it on my screen whenever I come across one of his posts because of the dryness :what: The consistent dryness is amazing and surprise, surprise :beli:.... Mozichrome AKA The Drought tried to come through and dry shyt up on the 1st page.

Underrated nickname. I'm using this someday.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is deplorable. Once again da_fagman gon get robbed of what's rightfully his cuz nikkaz is spamming inboxes. I wasn't that pressed to campaigned like that, so I guess fagman gotta be a loser even in fields he excels in. If anything him losing an award he was suppose to win on multiple occasions should be grounds for some kind of acknowledgement. :yeshrug: