The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yall scaring me:to:
Allen isnt that sick and twisted,is he:damn:
:to: T-Pry was 3rd on the depth chart behind Matt fukking Leinhart last year and he only got PT in the last game last season was because both Palmer & Leinhart got hurt and because Mark Davis said he wanted to see him play. They already made Flynn the automatic starter in the beginning without earning it. Allen is probably gonna say Pryor is just too inconsistent or some shyt now. :sadcam:

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
There is no way Flynn should start hes trash mixed with shyt. I know our defense sucks buts lets at least try on offense

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
u
:to: T-Pry was 3rd on the depth chart behind Matt fukking Leinhart last year and he only got PT in the last game last season was because both Palmer & Leinhart got hurt and because Mark Davis said he wanted to see him play. They already made Flynn the automatic starter in the beginning without earning it. Allen is probably gonna say Pryor is just too inconsistent or some shyt now. :sadcam:

I was looking forward to T-Gawd playing every Sunday:sadbron:
I wanted yall to feel the excitement I saw every Saturday:to:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
its about to be long season this defense and wr corps is :gag:; this nfl game live shyt is a heaven sent though :blessed: