Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How long Latavius Murray going to be out?​

Says here until the start of the season:

http://www.examiner.com/article/oakland-raiders-rookie-latavius-murray-out-with-ankle-surgery

Some bad news about Latavius Murray of the Oakland Raiders was released on Wednesday regarding an ankle surgery that will keep the rookie running back out until the beginning of September when the NFL regular season starts.

As reported on Wednesday, Murray most likely injured his ankle in the first week of the NFL preseason when theRaiders defeated the Dallas Cowboys.

Murray was drafted in the sixth round by the Raiders in April. He was drafted to fight for the backup position of running back, behind Darren McFadden. Veterans Rashad Jennings and Jeremy Stewart are Murray’s competition for the spot.

Latavius Murray will most likely not return to play until the beginning of the season. Coach Dennis Allen did not release the severity of the injury, so Murray’s calculated absence is only a speculation.

The only dilemma is that the Oakland Raiders will have to make a decision on Murray whether the team wants to place him on the injured-reserve (IR) or keep him on the 53-man roster.

If the Raiders decide to cut him before the start of the season, other teams could claim him on waivers.

What will it be for the Raiders? They could also put Latavius Murray on IR/designated to return, like left tackleJared Veldheer, and make room for Murray in the roster once he heals.

Tough choice to make on a rookie who will not to get to show what he is made of in the preseason. Tough injury for Murray!

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The game is gonna be blacked out locally. I hate streaming games that are being played like 5 miles away from me :snoop:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'll put this here too

Why Dafukk are the Steeler game tickets so fukin high.

:whoo:

Checked Stubhub and Ticketmaster and nikkas was selling them shyts like they sellout every game.

:mindblown:

Raider rep called me telling me I cant get individual game tickets unless its in a group

:wtf:

Then said I would have to buy a 3 game set or buy at least 10 for the Steeler game

:comeon:

Is that why u nikkas dont sell out. I never went thru so much for a damn ticket

:smh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Hoping for some improvement tonight. I gotta say though, I was heated watching Star dominate last night. I'll never understand picking Hayden over him. I'd take an elite DT over an elite CB every time.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't give a fukk, fukk McKenzie for bringing in Flynn. Oh and fukk him for not working on either line through the draft. Should have picked up Star and a couple interior lineman. Now I gotta watch a whole season of both lines getting pushed back.