The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both lines suck, doesnt matter who else we have, And for yall waiting for it to show on nfl Net y'all know you can steam it on the pc right?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
DA aint gonna make it through the season. We might not win a game brehs. I know its just preseason, but I just watched online and shyt was terrible to watch.​

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
DA aint gonna make it through the season. We might not win a game brehs. I know its just preseason, but I just watched online and shyt was terrible to watch.​

Bruh I don't know if I've seen a team look so bad. Yeah we've had some shytty teams in the past, but at least we had great athletes. They may have knuckleheads, but they had some talent. Today it looked like we had knuckleheads with no athletism or talent. We in for a rough one.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bruh I don't know if I've seen a team look so bad. Yeah we've had some shytty teams in the past, but at least we had great athletes. They may have knuckleheads, but they had some talent. Today it looked like we had knuckleheads with no athletism or talent. We in for a rough one.

al-davis.jpg

Damn.

Get yours ready

c30137551c0f2a790b7b83a1a22fed3b.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pryor needs to start, i wanna see him run the option with mcfadden

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this all i had to see.. no wonder flynn can't throw more than 25 yards he doesn't have time... that defense look ratchet.. no pass rush, the cornerbacks playing 10 yards off the guy, the free safety is no where to be found..

at least on the bright side there isn't no big payroll this year :manny:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Raiders lose Porter, Ausberry to injuries
Vic Tafur
Updated 11:51 pm, Friday, August 16, 2013

• 628x471.jpg

Tracy Porter is helped off the field after straining his groin in the first half. Photo: Jonathan Bachman, Associated Press

New Orleans --

After sustaining only minor injuries for most of camp, the Raiders have taken some big hits the past couple of days. Oakland lost left tackle Jared Veldheer to a torn triceps Wednesday. Friday night, starting cornerback Tracy Porter and tight end David Ausberry left the game with serious-looking injuries.

Porter strained his groin, and was looking for a crutch or cart to get back to the team bus after the game. Ausberry said he heard his shoulder pop after he was hit on a second-quarter catch.

"I think they could be potentially significant injuries," Raiders coach Dennis Allen said.

Porter, returning to the city where he won a Super Bowl ring, had a tough night before he got hurt. He gave up three catches, one a 56-yarder, and was called for a facemask penalty.

Rookie D.J. Hayden, who is slated to play next week after being cleared for contact after offseason abdominal surgery, will take his spot in the lineup.

Ausberry was competing with four other players for the starting tight end and had two catches for 30 yards against the Saints.

Running back Darren McFadden and cornerback Joselio Hanson sustained shoulder injuries Friday, but Allen didn't think they were serious. Backup tackle John Wetzel hurt his knee and backup kicker Eddy Carmona went down with neck and leg injuries.

Crawford stands out: Second-year defensive end Jack Crawford had a big night, with five tackles, a sack, a quarterback hit, a tackle for loss and a fumble recovery. Crawford was on the bubble to make the roster, and has also been getting a look at defensive tackle in camp.

He made the tackle on the kickoff return the second half, then sacked Seneca Wallace for an 8-yard loss and made the tackle on a 4-yard gain by Travaris Cadet.

"He never gets tired," defensive end Andre Carter said. "He makes plays on special teams, and then on the next series on defense he gets a sack and tackle. That just shows his will and what he is trying to become."

Briefly: Undrafted free agent quarterback Matt McGloin played the fourth quarter and threw an ugly interception. It could be just the window that fourth-round pick Tyler Wilson needs to jump into the battle for the third-string quarterback job. Wilson didn't play Friday. ... Marquette King may have taken the lead in the punting competition, as he averaged 48.7 yards on his three kicks, compared with Chris Kluwe's 38.0 on three.

Vic Tafur is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Shaun King blasts Darren McFadden, says Raiders running back is ‘just trying to collect a check

Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden may have plenty of NFL supporters, but when it comes to fantasy football, his popularity is about as low as it gets.

McFadden was a fantasy football stud in 2010 when he rushed for 1,157 yards and seven touchdowns, plus added 507 receiving yards and three touchdowns. Unfortunately, for fantasy owners, McFadden has never played more than 13 games during a season due to constant injuries. He has been a little more than average when healthy over the past two years.

[Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football is open for business]

In the opinion of NBC Sports analyst Shaun King, enough is enough.

Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert Brad Evans pointed out that McFadden averaged only 3.4 yards per carry against the New Orleans Saints in Week 2 of the preseason. He finished with five carries for 17 yards, and Evans does not believe McFadden will be a top 25 running back this season.

King was harsher when it was time for his assessment.

“Darren McFadden, if you put him on your team, you will lose your league,” King said. “You will regret the fact that you drafted him, and you will emotionally be unstable because of the fact he does not care.”

King, tell us how you really feel. Please do not hold back.

“I looked at Darren McFadden against the New Orleans Saints, and what I wanted to see is this a running back who wants to prove his detractors wrong, wants to go out and have a big year in a contract year, or is this a guy that’s just trying to collect a check,” King said. “All I saw was a guy who wanted to collect a check.”

It definitely sounds like King owned McFadden in a league previously and been burned. It is also safe to assume King probably will not own him on a team this year. Oakland hired Greg Olson as its offensive coordinator this offseason, but none of our fantasy football experts believe that will be enough to turn McFadden back into a quality fantasy running back.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I like that McFadden is in this position. Its put up or shut up time. You don't do shyt this year or get hurt you gone.​

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaun King blasts Darren McFadden, says Raiders running back is ‘just trying to collect a check

Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden may have plenty of NFL supporters, but when it comes to fantasy football, his popularity is about as low as it gets.

McFadden was a fantasy football stud in 2010 when he rushed for 1,157 yards and seven touchdowns, plus added 507 receiving yards and three touchdowns. Unfortunately, for fantasy owners, McFadden has never played more than 13 games during a season due to constant injuries. He has been a little more than average when healthy over the past two years.

[Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football is open for business]

In the opinion of NBC Sports analyst Shaun King, enough is enough.

Yahoo! Sports fantasy expert Brad Evans pointed out that McFadden averaged only 3.4 yards per carry against the New Orleans Saints in Week 2 of the preseason. He finished with five carries for 17 yards, and Evans does not believe McFadden will be a top 25 running back this season.

King was harsher when it was time for his assessment.

“Darren McFadden, if you put him on your team, you will lose your league,” King said. “You will regret the fact that you drafted him, and you will emotionally be unstable because of the fact he does not care.”

King, tell us how you really feel. Please do not hold back.

“I looked at Darren McFadden against the New Orleans Saints, and what I wanted to see is this a running back who wants to prove his detractors wrong, wants to go out and have a big year in a contract year, or is this a guy that’s just trying to collect a check,” King said. “All I saw was a guy who wanted to collect a check.”

It definitely sounds like King owned McFadden in a league previously and been burned. It is also safe to assume King probably will not own him on a team this year. Oakland hired Greg Olson as its offensive coordinator this offseason, but none of our fantasy football experts believe that will be enough to turn McFadden back into a quality fantasy running back.

fukk Shaun King. Who the fukk is he to talk shyt. Did anyone want that bum on their fantasy team? :pacspit: