The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
This team is looking like a team..

i'm glad Al Son came in and said we have to clean house from front office to players and coaches... most sons would sit back and collect checks and let the franchise failed..

he's making the most of his opportunity. i think he realizes that he needed to make drastic changes to improve the value of the team. Al had run it to the ground where they would not get full value out of an eventual sale.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@JosinaAnderson
So the Raiders are upping the ante a little bit sending an initial offer for Charles Woodson already, but do the dollars make sense?
Charles Woodson's agent Carl Poston also told me the #Raiders just sent him an initial offer for Woodson as well.
Charles Woodson's agent Carl Poston told me the #Panthers & #Raiders recently called inquiring about his client.

COME HOME WOODY:blessed:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
good signing of josh cribbs..

we have a kick returner/punt returner who would put the offense in good field position and a offensive player we can utilize doing different things.

way to go mckenzie.. this is how the team should have been looking over the last 10 years.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@JosinaAnderson
Latest on Charles Woodson per agent: "The Raiders have invited Charles in for a visit. As of right now the plan is for him to fly in Tuesday. We are still waiting for their official schedule at this time."

:whoo:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Charles Woodson is set to visit the Oakland Raiders Tuesday, and they may not be the longshot to sign the free agent cornerback that some (including me) thought they were.

Woodson started his career with the Raiders, and the opportunity to go full circle intrigues him, he said Sunday at a charity event at the University of Michigan.

“It would be a really big thing to go back to Oakland being that I played there really most of my career,” Woodson told the Maize and Blue News. “I played there eight years and Green Bay seven. So I spent most of my career in Oakland and I still have a lot of friends there. I still know people in the organization. It would be a homecoming of sorts if it were to happen, so we’ll see.”

Woodson has already had visits with the 49ers and the Broncos, and while he would prefer to play for a contender, the money has to be right as well. The Panthers, Giants and Lions may also be in play, and Woodson said he has no idea where he winds up.

“I don’t have any idea really,” said Woodson on Sunday. “I plan on playing. I have a visit set up this week with the Oakland Raiders, so I’ll go out there and sit down with the coaching staff, GM and all of that, and we’ll figure it out from there.”

The eight-time NFL Pro Bowler is in no rush to sign for less money since it’s only May. The next step in the process is visiting Oakland (and there is a lot of talk on Twitter that there will be fans in the parking lot to greet him Tuesday.)

“What I’ve said is that if I make it out of Oakland, and there’s not a deal done, then I’m still open,” Woodson said.

Raiders coach Dennis Allen didn’t shed any light on Woodson’s situation after Monday’s workout.

“”I want to do anything I can to help this team get better,” Allen said. “So we’ll see how that process goes.”

Woodson was in Michigan for a weekend fundraiser at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, to which Woodson contributed $2 million in 2009.

Woodson: “Would be really big thing to go back to Oakland” | Raiders Silver and Black Blog | an SFGate.com blog

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
so how does blackthoughts feel about kluwe being on his team ? :lolbron: