The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
talks now are david shaw of stanford or kevin sumlin of texas a&m could be possible replacements

pryor and mcgloin :camby:

draft a QB and sign mcgown from chi town for temp service and then let everybody i mean everybody on defense walk except houston

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I mean shyt I want a good draft pick, but cmon nikka at least spoil the chargers playoff hopes like they did to us when we traded for palmer by letting pryor play and ball on em.
nikka gon lay down and let the gagabolts go all over em:mindblown:

Its like were literally just giving up.I know our season is over but damn.. atleast show some pride against our division rivals

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
talks now are david shaw of stanford or kevin sumlin of texas a&m could be possible replacements

pryor and mcgloin :camby:

draft a QB and sign mcgown from chi town for temp service and then let everybody i mean everybody on defense walk except houston
......... mccown?
you trolling right right?
I mean seriously
fukkING MCCOWN WHO ALREADY GOT THE BOOT FROM THIS PLACE
THIS PIECE OF shyt MCCOWN?!!!
nikka :pacspit:
PRYOR NEED TO STAY I ASSURE HE STAYS HE'LL BEAT ANY DAMN QB ROOKIE THEY DRAFT=WASTE OF ANOTHER PICK
WE CANT DRAFT A QB NEXT EAR

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure it is he ain't had no protection, the fukk he supposed to do? block better to protect himself smfh.

you mofffukas disgust me bashing pryor more than mcgloin cuz he barely won a game vs the all mighty superbowl contender houston texans with a healthier line
I ain't bashing pryor, I'm just stating facts. Defenses caught on to what Pryor likes to do and he couldn't adjust. That San Diego game was the high point of his season. The second half of the KC game was the start of his downfall. Even the Steelers game which they won, he didn't look that great. With that being said I still hope the Raiders stick with Pryor because of his immense potential. He's only played half a season and he's shown some flashes of greatness. He just has a lot of things he needs to improve on.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dennis Allen said he has to do a better job at getting his team prepared.

Also Raider loss to Chiefs in in dictment of Dennis Allen Thompson: Raiders' loss to Chiefs an indictment of Dennis Allen - Inside Bay Area

OAKLAND -- It's not that the Raiders lost. Kansas City is unequivocally a better team. It's the how that was a direct indictment on the Dennis Allen regime.

The home team was embarrassing, more than the 56-31 final score would indicate. Kansas City didn't play lights out, it just took advantage of a Raiders squad that often looked listless and uninspired.

Jamaal Charles totaled 215 yards and five touchdowns on 16 total touches. But it wasn't because he was a great back, which he is. He was being pursued by a Raiders defense that jogged on the rare occasion it was within spitting distance of him. The cast of CSI would have a hard time finding a Raiders fingerprint on Charles.

Where was the urgency and fight that once highlighted the Raiders season? Where is the growth in focus and improved grasp of scheme? Save for a brief period in the third quarter, when the Raiders cut a once-25-point lead to four, Allen's squad was its own worst enemy.

That's on the coaching staff.

Not exactly the statement Allen needed as questions surround his future with the Raiders. With owner Mark Davis looking over the trajectory of the franchise, Allen would've done well to coach his guys into an inspired performance. Like the showing on Thanksgiving Day in Dallas. Or the home loss to Tennessee the week before.

With a young roster, full of hungry undrafted players, you'd figure playing with passion wouldn't be a problem. Giving up a franchise-record 56 points and committing seven turnovers isn't the kind of pride-on-the-line performance you want to see. Throw in the loss to the Jets last week and it looks as if Allen becoming less capable to get his guys ready to play.

That's not the taste you want to leave in the owners' mouth heading into a critical offseason.
:heh: I think DA just talked himself out of the job by saying he has to do a better job getting his team prepared? :what: Ain't that supposed to be your job as HC? Lorenzo Neal and Romanowski said the team, especially the defense has quit and mailed it in already, something we all saw from the start. :skip: Romanowski just called DA a soft marshmallow. Once again, team is going to finish 4-12. :sadcam: The fukking Chiefs were 2-14 and are now going to the playoffs. :mindblown: I'm almost convinced the team is never going to turn it around. :to: Year after year, same old shyt. :beli:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
2014 NFL Draft Order Post Week 15
1. Houston Texans
2. STL Via WSH
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Oakland Raiders
5. Cleveland Browns
6. Atlanta Falcons
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Minnesota Vikings
9. Buffalo Bills
10. New York Giants
:patrice: Can Clowney slide to us? I see Texans taking a QB, not sure if the Rams would take Clowney, they already have a good defense, :ehh: I could see the Jaguars taking Clowney, but hope they can go for a QB instead. :obama: We might have a good chance at Clowney after all.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:patrice: Can Clowney slide to us? I see Texans taking a QB, not sure if the Rams would take Clowney, they already have a good defense, :ehh: I could see the Jaguars taking Clowney, but hope they can go for a QB instead. :obama: We might have a good chance at Clowney after all.
We might end up with the #2 pick. I bet we lose out in our final 2 games. The Jaguars MIGHT be able to sneak a win against the Titans or a rested Colts team week 17 and The Redskins (St. Louis pick) might be able to win one of their final 2 games with Cac Cousins. Since the Redskins beat us this season we would get a better pick in a tie breaker.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way to justify keeping Dennis Allen as the coach of the Oakland raiders, if mark Davis were to follow Reggie's "plan" the team would be rebuilding each of the 5 years of their contracts due to stupid moves like picking the wrong OC every year which tell me you have no offensive plan or philosophy other than to be a "ball control offense and play scared and conservative which isn't the Raider way. Hue Jackson had us offensively playing like the Raiders should play.

Reggie is a fraud gm and thus far a mistake and this 4th rate defensive coordinator running the team with his 5th rate OC need to be fire on black Monday.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
v1mv.png

:smh: