The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
nikkas don't get it
The headcoach was a defensive coordinator, cant do shyt for us on offense and it seems tarver is shinning in defense instead of him
he cant develop a qb, along with olsen show those 2 fakkits out the door and get a coach that will build around pryor and develop him.
We need a veteran headcoach not some fukking idiot like DA

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Cutler you seen how he played?
nikka he aint going nowhere, and plus hes getting old
Keep pryor and build around him for christ fukking sakes.
Pryor ain't the answer breh. If he was "the one" he would of showed us by now.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Pryor ain't the answer breh. If he was "the one" he would of showed us by now.
..... hOW THE fukk IS HE SUPPOSED TO SHOW US WHEN HE PLAYED WITH A shytTY fukkING LINE
HE WON US 3 GAMES WITH THAT shytTY LINE AND MORE THAN 2 OF THEM WOULDA BEEN WON IF IT WASNT FOR THAT shytTY LINE(Colts, Redskins, Jets if he played, Giants nikka shoud never had been hurt like this before)
WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU U DONT WANT TO GIVE A nikka A CHANCE WITH A TEAM FULL OF SCRUBS
I SWEAR TO GOD YALL nikkaS MAN ::bryan:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i like pryor but be honest this nikka cant throw the ball and teams know it

time to find a franchise QB and bring in a veteran next year

resigned jennings and find a free agent receiver and tight end

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

jumping-out-of-window.gif

wow so we won't even spoil the chargers season brehs
we going full tank mode?
:wow: fukking Denis Allen you fukking denver fakkit

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
They kinda did and he started off well, but as defenses caught on to what his tendencies were he struggle hard.
sure it is he ain't had no protection, the fukk he supposed to do? block better to protect himself smfh.

you mofffukas disgust me bashing pryor more than mcgloin cuz he barely won a game vs the all mighty superbowl contender houston texans with a healthier line

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
But we bash Mccac too:heh:
man i check twitter and i got people capping for mcgloin i had an account on boxden and nikkas was capping for mcgloin, rich gannon was capping for mcgloin where he is playing with a better offense than pryor was playing with.
Crazy thing is THERE IS ONLY 1 GAME ON PRYOR AND ITS THAT GIANTS GAME, AND ARGUABLY THE COLTS GAME BUT HE WAS STILL PLAYING WITH A shytTY LINE, and was 1 TD away from a win, and if jano makes that FG at the begining he wouldnt had needed to go for a td on that last drive!

Matter of fact that giants game=he didn't get his kicks blocked twice!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
man i check twitter and i got people capping for mcgloin i had an account on boxden and nikkas was capping for mcgloin, rich gannon was capping for mcgloin where he is playing with a better offense than pryor was playing with.
Crazy thing is THERE IS ONLY 1 GAME ON PRYOR AND ITS THAT GIANTS GAME, AND ARGUABLY THE COLTS GAME BUT HE WAS STILL PLAYING WITH A shytTY LINE, and was 1 TD away from a win, and if jano makes that FG at the begining he wouldnt had needed to go for a td on that last drive!

Matter of fact that giants game=he didn't get his kicks blocked twice!
Oh i thought you was just talking about dudes on here. Yeah they :cape:for Mccac but it's whatever breh season is fukked:yeshrug:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I mean shyt I want a good draft pick, but cmon nikka at least spoil the chargers playoff hopes like they did to us when we traded for palmer by letting pryor play and ball on em.
nikka gon lay down and let the gagabolts go all over em:mindblown: