The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well at least Wiz is back. The starting center is the most important part of the offensive line. Wiz can make those line calls that Pryor isn't ready to make yet.

That was the biggest reason behind those 10 sacks against the Chiefs. Our 3rd string center didn't know how to make line calls and neither did Pryor.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I want to see us win this game, we should if these guys have really made progress. Especially interested to see how Pryor plays, if we start gettin at nikkaz shyt's gonna get real. All jokes side, when McFadden come back we gotta start playing him like Percy Harvin. He's proven to be unreliable as a full time back but he can still run routes and catch/get yac, he'd be a great all purpose #2 receiver next to a real #1 like Fitzgerald.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I want to see us win this game, we should if these guys have really made progress. Especially interested to see how Pryor plays, if we start gettin at nikkaz shyt's gonna get real. All jokes side, when McFadden come back we gotta start playing him like Percy Harvin. He's proven to be unreliable as a full time back but he can still run routes and catch/get yac, he'd be a great all purpose #2 receiver next to a real #1 like Fitzgerald.

Always use McFadden as a rec on the play fakes in Madden 25 :blessed: