The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Al didn't offer him a contract:snoop:
:sadbron: Charles was immature though, but damn we had it set up though with C-Wood & Nnamdi in the secondary, all we needed was just a pass rush on defense, something we haven't had since 03. :snoop: I thought we had a dynasty coming up when we landed both Sapp & Moss on the squad too. :sadcam:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:sadbron: Charles was immature though, but damn we had it set up though with C-Wood & Nnamdi in the secondary, all we needed was just a pass rush on defense, something we haven't had since 03. :snoop: I thought we had a dynasty coming up when we landed both Sapp & Moss on the squad too. :sadcam:

Al had a lot of chances, had he of been cool enough to let modern minds build the team we'd prolly be bosses right now. It'll always fukk me up that Al didn't draft AD, I was never more sure of something in my sports life.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Al had a lot of chances, had he of been cool enough to let modern minds build the team we'd prolly be bosses right now. It'll always fukk me up that Al didn't draft AD, I was never more sure of something in my sports life.
Come on breh, we all knew Justin Fargas was gonna be the truth breh. :troll: