The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

They were first rounders anyway.

Now the only good thing about the combine being early is that you don't have lotto promises that cause players to shut down every workout they have.

Schroeder's gonna eat big time off of Marcus Smart going back to school.

I find it very interesting that Shabazz is really playing up his ties to Lillard, like he's lobbying to go to Portland

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Watching right now on ESPN3.

:laugh: @ the Oladipo slurping and he wasn't even out there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on Michael Carter-Williams.

Early wiinner of the combine so far looks like Nate Wolters. 18 teams wanna talk to him, 6 of them tonight

I think MCW is gonna flop plus Utah has enough players already who cant shoot

Well see about Wolters to me hes a Dan dikkau clone i dont see him going 1st

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
James Ennis reppin for LB:salute:

His game aint fluid though:skip: 2nd round

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ cody zeller's wingspan being smaller than his height

and shabazz.... :russ:

How is Baz grading out. That being a year older and his season being ho-hum is going to make this nikka the new Q Poindexter :snoop: I thought he was the next big thing nikka gone be felipe lopez.

UCLA has been putting good players in the league though so I hope I'm wrong.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is Baz grading out. That being a year older and his season being ho-hum is going to make this nikka the new Q Poindexter :snoop: I thought he was the next big thing nikka gone be felipe lopez.

I'm not one to say a player isn't going to be shyt. I just have an extra vendetta because he literally told UK he was coming and essentially lied to our coaching staff. His attitude and unwillingness to pass the ball doesn't help and people are shytting on him at the combine, although I've seen some negative things about a lot of players, so maybe it's overblown. I'll never forget when Larry Drew the 3rd hit that game winner and Shabazz looked like he was about to cry and walked away in anger because he didn't take the last shot.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Some believe he'll drop because they think he only has one real skill and that's scoring.

Others (like me) think if he goes to the right place he'll turn out just fine and show he was held back like every other guard under Howland.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm not one to say a player isn't going to be shyt. I just have an extra vendetta because he literally told UK he was coming and essentially lied to our coaching staff. His attitude and unwillingness to pass the ball doesn't help and people are shytting on him at the combine, although I've seen some negative things about a lot of players, so maybe it's overblown. I'll never forget when Larry Drew the 3rd hit that game winner and Shabazz looked like he was about to cry and walked away in anger because he didn't take the last shot.

He's been so hyped that he literally believes he's the next great player. But his mixtapes & the fact the 2012 HS class was so awful made him look like the next elite guy.

With that being said..I do think he'll be a solid scorer in the league.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Notes from today according to Chad Ford

-Felt Steven Adams and Rudy Gobert were the 2 main stars of today

-Allen Crabbe and Reggie Bullock shot well

-Archie Goodwin did himself no favors, and Shane Larkin looked like crap

Nerlens Noel measurements: 6'10" in socks and 6'11.5" in shoes. 7' 3.75" wingspan and a very good 9-2 standing reach.

Anthony Davis? 6-foot-9.25 in socks and 6-10.5 in shoes last year. 7-foot-5.5 wingspan and 9-foot standing reach.

Problem is that Nerlens Noel weighs 206 pounds. That's SG status.

Ben McLemore is taller than Victor Oladipo by .5 inch, but Oladipo by 2 inches beats him at wingspan.

Shabazz came out as reporter. 6'6'' with socks, but 6'11'' wingspan so he could be an NBA SF.

Otto Porter is a prototypical SF.

CJ McCollum is 6'3.25'' in shoes, but also a 6'6.25'' wingspan. If he even moves to SG, he's gonna be a real small one. More ideal at PG.

Chad Ford posted the measurements but I'll check if DX has them. DX posted a bunch of combine interviews. I'll get some of those.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
-Ford feels Shabazz did himself a major favor by doing the drills, more for his image than anything.

-Not high on Archie Goodwin.

-Thinks Nate Wolters could go mid-late first

-If Dario Saric doesn't have a lotto promise, he'll withdraw from the draft. He has til 10 days before draft day to do so.

-Thinks Allen Crabbe is guy that could do teens-20's

-Believes KCP is a lottery lock.

-Thinks Trey Burke could go #1 if Orlando or New Orleans wins the lotto, but Noel is the popular play because he'll be rehabbing next year so it'll keep teams in the Wiggins sweepstakes

-Tim Hardaway Jr. believes Oladipo > McLemore

-NOT a fan of MCW