The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trust me, I don't think Knight is anything special, but I also don't think very highly of small gunner pgs and don't think Burke is some kind of savior either. I think the improvement over our current crop of wings by adding KCP is greater than what improvement Burke would provide to the team at the pg spot. I like the thought of a shooter with length who can potentially defend and has a little versatility to help the spacing for Drummond and Monroe. All of this may be negated by the fact we hired Moe Cheeks, so we'll see.

And ftr I hated the Daye pick too. I wanted Jrue. But it was because of Stuckey, not Bynum. Bynum has never been nothing more than a backup.

The Pistons have nearly $25 million in cap room, they could easily find wings, they are a dime a dozen in the NBA. Burke is hardly a "small gunner", he was the leader of one of the top offenses in the NCAA, top 5 in ast/to ratio and, came through time and again when Michigan needed him. He's superior to Brandon Knight in essentially every facet of the game. KCP is the gunner who took 7 threes a game on a 17 loss team. Him and Nick Young compare in many ways. That's not a compliment.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
FreedS[ohh]lave;4671238 said:
did he say the word idiot :heh:

when asked about how he felt about simmons saying he quit on the C's

"I'd like to call him a idiot but im too classy for that"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Brehs, next season is going to be HORRIBLE. So many teams are trying to shoot themselves in the foot to get a high draft pick next year.

Houston and Dallas are setting themselves up for failure if they don't get Dwight, Dallas moreso.

It's going to be horrible next season :snoop:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
FreedS[ohh]lave;4671238 said:
did he say the word idiot :heh:

Summery

Fat Chick: Bill Simmons Thinks You Quit On The Celtics What Do You Say To That?

Doc: Well If I Wasnt Such A Classy Guy Id Call Him An Idiot Cuz He Has No Idea What Hes Talking About

**Mins Later**

Simmons: One Minute Hes Done, Next He Doesnt Know What Hes Doing, Next He Wants To Go, Then Wants To Stay. Maybe If Doc Stuck To One Story Id Believe Him

**Very Awkward Silence From ESPN Crew Wondering Who Should Speak First**

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Exactly how many guards do the Pistons think they need? Serious question. Don't they have like 6 or 7 on the roster now?