The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Mavericks have agreed to acquire the 43rd overall pick from the Bucks and will use it to select Ricky Ledo, reports Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com (via Twitter). According to Goodman (via Twitter), the Mavs will send pick No. 44 to Milwaukee, and the Bucks will select Mike Muscala.

It had been previously reported that the 44th overall pick was ticketed for Atlanta in an earlier deal, though that trade was said to be"still evolving," so it seems the Mavs were able to keep the pick out of the swap.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:sadcam: I'm trying to ride for my team but they sure know how to make questionable decisions.

The roster is just a mashup of :wtf:

You look at what they're doing and it's honestly just "What?", they realistically could have traded down and got him if their asking price for the top pick wasn't so absurd.

I think Bennett could actually be a decent scorer, but have no idea what position he will play. If they got him to play the 4 then what does that mean for Thompson, and if they got him to play the 3 he needs to lose 20lbs.

Had they taken Drummond last year, they could have gone McLemore this year. Or, they could have had Jonas/Barnes and then McLemore this year, just fukking stupid picks all around and they reach on every one of them.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
We'll trade you 2 of our guards for 1 of your bigs, how does that sound? :patrice:

I would have loved to get Mclemore might have even parted with Monroe I dunno if his play style will mesh with Drummond. Anyways fukk you guys. You got the two players I really really wanted.