The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Been waiting all year for this game and I'm glad so much is on the line...

The way I see it from a Michigan perspective is, Haskins is very accurate with the ball. So Michigan with Winovich & Gary have to get pressure on on him somehow someway. If he can stand back there with any given time, he will pick us apart.

If Michigan can create pressure with their front four then that would be even better. Indiana killed us with those crossing routes. I'd imagine Don Brown thinking we can have success getting pressure given OSU offensive line is not very good.

Also I been hearing all year Hudson plays Jabrill Peppers "VIPER" position. Well he needs to be a viper this game. I honestly haven't seen him be a defensive changer. He also needs to step up big this game.

I sincerely hope Pep & Jim OPEN the playbook for Shea. That BS zone read won't work on Ohio state. It's too predictable and vanilla. Michigan has to be aggressive offensively and not settle for FG's.

I'm hoping a big breakout game for Tarik and Gentry. That would be great.

Ohio State has more momentum in my opinion given how they beat Maryland. They may come out wanting to strike. It's of great importance Michigan avoid 3 & outs and turnovers...

Michigan: 27
OSU: 21

them nikkas can't stop the run. we need to run and run more. and yes open up a playbook for big plays. gotta control the clock and tire them out. we got this as long as we start turning the ball over

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
giphy.gif

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
One of those guys won 3 national title (5 claimed) and the other one won zip zero :LarryscUM:
One of those schools has more national titles, more big ten titles, more wins, better winning percentage and never had coaches fired for punching a player, lying to officials or covering up domestic violence.
hFwXR5h.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
One of those schools has more national titles, more big ten titles, more wins, better winning percentage and never had coaches fired for punching a player, lying to officials or covering up domestic violence.
hFwXR5h.png
Show me a non shared national title in a picture with color, better yet with a person of color on your team :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
One of those guys won 3 national title (5 claimed) and the other one won zip zero :LarryscUM:

One of those was a racist, trend setting cac, and the other is the late, great Bo.

hFwXR5h.png

I know the answer to this one.

Hope Michigan wins this game then loses next week to Northwestern

I hope you finally get laid soon.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Karan went ahead and guaranteed a win on Saturday. :banderas:

I mean, it’s not quite a Malcolm lock :duck: .. but it’s bold nonetheless.