The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm not sure how any Michigan fan can actually talk shyt when they haven't won in Columbus in nearly 20 years. This is almost become not even a rivalry as it's beyond one-sided in recent years.:manny:.

The last time Michigan won at Ohio State, Myspace wasn't even out, 9/11 hadn't happened, and the UNDISPUTED GOAT hadn't even won his first Super Bowl.

Maybe things will change next week.:manny:.

Its simple. We talk shyt. Win, lose or draw. Not sure wtf you're doin in this damn thread anyway hoe.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This the 2nd thread made for this game and im in for the fukkery in this one too
whxx0k.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The beatdown that we’re about to serve on these undeservingly entitled motherfukkers from up North is gonna be

:wow::blessed::whoo:

Maybe y’all will actually round the corner next year :mjlol:

This piece of shyt just called US entitled :dead:

If yall lose does harbaugh get one more year:jbhmm:
He got yall playing good this year but when does He reach John Cooper status:ld:

He'll be around next year no matter what. And all bullshyt aside .. if we lose next week.. he might be certified Cooper 2.0 :ld:

This the 2nd thread made for this game and im in for the fukkery in this one too
whxx0k.jpg

And fakery there WILL be. :smugdraper:

Waiting on the goat scUM fan @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 to make another one:umadbrutus:

Time for @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 to make his appearance :mjlit:

What happened the last time that bag of dikks made an anti Michigan thread?

Penn State. :whew:

Little Brother :smugdraper:

You're gonna need more than just that tranny. :steviej:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure how any Michigan fan can actually talk #### when they haven't won in Columbus in nearly 20 years. This is almost become not even a rivalry as it's beyond one-sided in recent years.:manny:.

The last time Michigan won at Ohio State, Myspace wasn't even out, 9/11 hadn't happened, and the UNDISPUTED GOAT hadn't even won his first Super Bowl.

we coming and we ain't backing down for these b1tches.

tide has turned. we gonna dominate them for next decade. :shaq:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm not sure how any Michigan fan can actually talk shyt when they haven't won in Columbus in nearly 20 years. This is almost become not even a rivalry as it's beyond one-sided in recent years.:manny:.

Nikka this beef goes back 100 years, fukk a football game :mjlol: this Palestinian vs Israeli, Black vs white, blood vs crip. It's never over. :demonic: