The OFFICIAL 115th Meeting of THE GAME : #4 Michigan Wolverines @ #10 Ohio State Buckeyes

Who Wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Free @Ed Gizzle

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
1:13

boURdDo.png

@NigerianDonDada
@Trust Me
@fabtrey
@welldressedbrother
@wire28
@Regular_P

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohio State’s best chance to win is to make it a shootout cause I don’t think their defense is good enough to keep them in it. One thing that is crazy though is that people are talking about this Buckeye team like they’re 2011 status, this is a 10-1 team playing with chance to go to the Big 10 title game.

that defense has looked like food all year breh, offense gotta keep em in it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Bucks are fukkED.

Period.

The pendulum swings back to Michigan's favor for these next few years. Mark my words.

The problem is, you been spouting of this nonsense of 'this is the year, its our time' for so long that people cant mark your words for shyt because they have no value.

You constantly tell yourself that you are more than your worth because you are too afraid to come to terms with the reality that you and your trash ass program are simply unimportant and non relevant.

You are simply a byproduct of hype because of our success so in essence, we need you to 'act' as a rival in order to further our goals.

Your team did well. But we will take it from here because we are simply thee class of the B1G. You played your part. Now kneel and kiss my size 13 shoe before we put it straight up your ass you insignificant dustmite on a piece of lint that doubles as your brain -- @PS4

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The problem is, you been spouting of this nonsense of 'this is the year, its our time' for so long that people cant mark your words for shyt because they have no value.

You constantly tell yourself that you are more than your worth because you are too afraid to come to terms with the reality that you and your trash ass program are simply unimportant and non relevant.

You are simply a byproduct of hype because of our success so in essence, we need you to 'act' as a rival in order to further our goals.

Your team did well. But we will take it from here because we are simply thee class of the B1G. You played your part. Now kneel and kiss my size 13 shoe before we put it straight up your ass you insignificant dustmite on a piece of lint that doubles as your brain -- @PS4
Shaaaaaadduuuup. You got blew the fukk out by Purdue and gave up 51 points to Maryland, only thing you are class of is your coaches covering up illegal shyt and beating your wives.:skip:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Shaaaaaadduuuup. You got blew the fukk out by Purdue and gave up 51 points to Maryland, only thing you are class of is your coaches covering up illegal shyt and beating your wives.:skip:
Same shyt you said after the Iowa game last year :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Rumors going that Urban retiring after this year :aicmon:

He make us lose on purpose as a big fukk you