• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can't wait any longer. @cook

Previous winners of the Swagnificent trophy:
51DghLTgHdL._SY355_.jpg

This years' candidates (final)..keep in mind, swagnificent is off the board as he is a back to back WOAT and is the Larry obrien of wack posters.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank
@Sccit
@Wachaveli
@Blackthoughts
@Ethnic Vagina Finder
@The II XX

THE POLL CLOSES NEW YEARS DAY

VOTE AND CAMPAIGN AS YOU SEE FIT

FEEL FREE TO MAKE A BETTING THREAD.

Last edited:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Trying too hard OP. You can't be a worst poster candidate when you've helped numerous coli bettors make money.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Well you were annoying as shyt according to many :manny:
When did I start becoming annoying? I've been the same poster since 06. The only thing that changed was the Warriors won the title. I actually make less Warriors threads now than I did when we sucked. I only became annoying after the trophy came to Oakland. Before that it was funny. We talked about this before. I said we'd be elite and the day is here. Instead of congrats I get the hate for being the face of the Warriors on this board. If that's the price of my squad being on top then I'll pay it gladly :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When did I start becoming annoying? I've been the same poster since 06. The only thing that changed was the Warriors won the title. I actually make less Warriors threads now than I did when we sucked. I only became annoying after the trophy came to Oakland. Before that it was funny. We talked about this before. I said we'd be elite and the day is here. Instead of congrats I get the hate for being the face of the Warriors on this board. If that's the price of my squad being on top then I'll pay it gladly :lawd:
I said according to many. I don't care either way.