The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@FreshABM these dudes just mad they took a L. I know how i play and i know it aint cheese .

@Majestyx @livindajetlife yall some clowns actin like this league finna get past 1 season im out this shyt , who u tryna threaten with a league lmao.

Jet if u want it u know my gt same goes to maj, with your laggy ass

nikka stfu... last night u was wildin talkin bout nobody says u cheese.. i wake up dudes says the EXACT thing i said.. all i said was "lol :ohhh: " get yo sensitive ass outta here.. aint nobody threaten u nikka... if i wanted to kick u i will tell u, and then kick u

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The thing is.. i never even said ol boy a cheeser lol.. truth must hurts

i guess i could stop being a b*stard..... cuz dudes is kinda sensitive..... but nah.:russ:

you aint gotta be tripping...I'm tripping what you leaving the Coli league for??...We trying to get stronger..not weaker

and your in a league on os?? whats that??

Operation Sports, another forum...

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
nikka stfu... last night u was wildin talkin bout nobody says u cheese.. i wake up dudes says the EXACT thing i said.. all i said was "lol :ohhh: " get yo sensitive ass outta here.. aint nobody threaten u nikka... if i wanted to kick u i will tell u, and then kick u

Shut yo sry ass up. fakkit ass heat mad he got blown out with his weak offense and dfense lol. Had to quit in the 4th lika ho. He salty like u salty . I got u on my friendslist, come holla at me... and get blown out again

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Shut yo sry ass up. fakkit ass heat mad he got blown out with his weak offense and dfense lol. Had to quit in the 4th lika ho. He salty like u salty . I got u on my friendslist, come holla at me... and get blown out again

aye aye aye...Do it as a league game :obama:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Polo chill u play horribly, u a borderline cheeser glad i dont gotta play u nomore and @FreshABM i didnt pick ppl i play with everyday like u did so i dont know theiir shots n shyt... beest believe title will be mine

@livindajetlife, first u say ima bordeine cheeser now u said u didt say it at all... I know the L aint fuccin with ur mental now is it

Last edited by a moderator: